thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: 3 word story.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Another little game, I wanted to start something that could be continued on rather then one post and that's it.

Rules are simple, you must continue on the story by the previous posters using no more then 3 words. One person will post 3 words, then the next will post 3 words that relate and flows with the other posts before it. So for example:

Poster 1:
There was a...

Poster 2:
cat that was..

Poster 3:.
sitting on a...

Poster 4:
dragons head who...

You can be as random as you want though try to flow with what's actually happening. If the story's in a forest don't just go into a desert for no reason. Post as many times as you want but no doubles Wink

Ok so starting....

Near a village...
I do suggest copying the preceding text, otherwise people will lose track of the story. I've seen these kind of games derail before - just like I've seen some great stories.

Near a village there was a(n)
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried

(Is the grammar alright here?)
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for
The only prob with copying text is eventually were going to have a HUGE paragraph, but I suppose we can punctuate on the way... >.>

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during
Punctuation sounds good!

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21