thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: Images are not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since yesterday, no image on this forum is displayed. No avatars, no emoticons, no site banner, nothing! Does anyone else have this problem?
let me see
test ....... Undecided
yep i can see my emoticon

and the site banner is working ok for me .....
Well, here I am again. At first I thought that it might have something to do with my computer or connection, but no: I am typing from a university computer right now and I still do not have images. It's also not browser-related; I use Firefox at home, but Explorer here.

I am attaching an image (oh, the irony...) to show what it looks like for me.
No images at all have been coming up for me either. Everywhere else is fine (wiki, home page etc) but everything goes once I get into the forum. Glad you said something, Albertosaurus Rex, as I also thought it must have just been me!
ok well I was going to say maybe it's something in your personal settings Albertosaurus, but that was a huge longshot and now clearly wrong anyway!!!!!
How strange!!!!
Hmmmm maybe it IS browser related ...... in a weird way ..... cos I just realised the two browers you mentioned are NOT the one I was using.
I'm using Google Chrome as default ..... AND dun da dun daaaaaa ....... when I tried using Firefox or IE I get the problem!!!!!!!!
I don't see any pictures either, and I'm on a very old version of Opera (10.3.9) (out of necessity), on Mac OSX.
(May-03-2010, 02:35 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm maybe it IS browser related ...... in a weird way ..... cos I just realised the two browers you mentioned are NOT the one I was using.
I'm using Google Chrome as default ..... AND dun da dun daaaaaa ....... when I tried using Firefox or IE I get the problem!!!!!!!!

Browser related and user related in a very roundabout way that affects every user and every browser. I like the sound of that! :p (That fact that emoticons won't show up does apparently not prevent me from typing them up. - There should have been one there sticking its tongue out.)
It doesn't affect Google Chrome silly!
although ...... now it DOES, as of today ...... oh the irony!!

It did occur to me it might have something to do with the fact I don't normally use MF or IE so Google Chrome had simply cached the relevant images whereas those other browsers hadn't BUT I was able to post new images.

BUT as of today - NO IMAGES on any browser!!!

Help us Gods of the internet!!!
Same prob here.
Meerrvvii! Where are youu!? What is the answer!?
Was just having a flick through the list of members and, for some reason (?), Manephelien's avatar shows up no worries...it's the only image on the entire forum that's coming up for me. You are all a lot more computer-savvy than I...why would this be?! Does it show up for you?
Pages: 1 2