thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: [from news] Assassin's Apprentice 20 years special edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mellow the Minstrel

Assassin's Apprentice 20 years special edition

Robin's UK publisher HarperCollins have just released a beautiful special edition of Assassin's Apprentice to celebrate its 20th anniversary. The book is slipcased and features endpapers by John Howe as well as an introduction by the author. Even better, there are plans to re-publish the other two volumes of the first trilogy in a similar format so it will be possible to collect a matching set!

You can get a copy of your own from amazon.co.uk or the Book Depository.

https://www.theplenty.net/index.php?id=462
Hi. Do we know if the Royal Assassin special edition is still on course for release this year? I got the first one but am tempted by the new editions by Subterranean Press. If the remaining 20th Anniversary ones have been cancelled, I may get them instead (can't justify both sets unfortunately!)
I've wondered about the same thing (not that I can afford either set right now, I have to keep reminding myself that owning one hardcover copy is just fine, especially if it's the UK true first one. Big Grin). UK amazon doesn't list any English language Royal Assassin editions as upcoming at the moment, and seeing there's only 5 months of the year left, one would think there would be some signs... I'll try asking around again.
(Aug-04-2016, 12:59 PM (UTC))Mervi Wrote: [ -> ]I've wondered about the same thing (not that I can afford either set right now, I have to keep reminding myself that owning one hardcover copy is just fine, especially if it's the UK true first one. Big Grin). UK amazon doesn't list any English language Royal Assassin editions as upcoming at the moment, and seeing there's only 5 months of the year left, one would think there would be some signs... I'll try asking around again.

I'm only getting these as 1st 1st is financially out of reach.

I'm jealous ☺
Good news!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Excellent news! Thanks Mervi!
Royal Assassin is currently set to be published on the 23 of March, available for preorders on amazon!