thePlenty.net Forums

Full Version: Assassin's Fate news... (fyi: maybe a little "spoilery")
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From robinhobb.com

"I daily receive many queries on how Assassin’s Fate is faring. I am doing my best. I write on it daily,but it has also involved a lot of checking and cross checking with the previous books. Even so, I look forward to the efforts of my copy editors to keep me honest.

And the manuscript is what I must return to right now. I am both re-writing the earlier parts of the book, and pushing into the end chapters. I need to get back to that, as I left Fitz and Amber in a room with Kennits son, on board the Paragon."

Wait, What?!

Oh man I can hardly wait for this book to come out.
Yup, it sounds so exciting. Can't believe how lucky we are that she decided to continue the story and we will see all the threads from all the trilogies come together! Smiling
(Mar-06-2016, 07:19 AM (UTC))Foolio Wrote: [ -> ]From robinhobb.com

And the manuscript is what I must return to right now.  I am both re-writing the earlier parts of the book, and pushing into the end chapters. I need to get back to that, as I left Fitz and Amber in a room with Kennits son, on board the Paragon."

You don't even know how many times I asked myself what Fitz would think when he sees Paragon. I imagine a very funny exchange between the two of them. I'm so excited.