thePlenty.net Forums
Old forum FAQ/user title discussion - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Old forum FAQ/user title discussion (/thread-1.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Forum FAQ - fool-ish - Feb-21-2012

(Feb-21-2012, 09:02 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: FoolishGirl, I don't ever see my pics during preview so possibly you should just go ahead to the 'post' stage? You can always delete or edit later if it doesn't work? I can also help you with that, if needed?

Here be a pic of Fool, our cat.
What a proper cutie moggy your Fool is! Big Grin

RE: Forum FAQ - FoolishGirl - Feb-21-2012

Thanks for the photo input, guys. I'll try again when I've a moment.Slurp

RE: Forum FAQ - 'thul - Feb-22-2012

It would be nice if more user titles were added... 750 for the highest one no longer quite fits... make it an interesting challenge to discover titles again... its quite fun to have titles for small post count ranges as well...

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-22-2012

(Feb-22-2012, 01:35 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: It would be nice if more user titles were added... 750 for the highest one no longer quite fits...

Agreed! That's a Mervi job though, not a Farseer one. Wink

I could give you a custom one of your choosing though (an action which will apparently override your current one of 'Beloved'), if that would please you beings...at least until Mervi returns with time to update things/choose?

It might be fun for you all to be someone different for a time? Up to you...

If you would like to take a look, I have just temporarily amended Dutiful's profile so that his user title now reads 'Sacrifice'. For those who don't know, Dutiful is just a dummy profile I made to assist Clarity through some registration problems...but I will demote him back to Newboy soon. Smiling

What say you beings? Turned

RE: Forum FAQ - Valarya - Feb-22-2012

(Feb-22-2012, 02:41 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ...his user title now reads 'Sacrifice'.

I almost just cried at reading that. Blushing Crying Wub

That it be truth, Farseer. It be truth.

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-22-2012

So, do you beings wish to be named another name? My magic wand is aready for your command... Magic

You could try to figure something out... Something that fits...

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-23-2012

Would you beings mind choosing? *begs* Seeing as it's only a temporary fix, I'd rather you were named with something you'd be happy with...maybe something from what we've already brainstormed earlier in this thread? Or something else that could please you?

if you'd rather not, I'll toss a coin...that way I don't have to take responsibility for the choice! P

Of course, if we were following SD tradition and naming you for your virtue, I'd have to take into account what you did to me in the quote game thread! Big Grin

RE: Forum FAQ - 'thul - Feb-23-2012

These beings have no idea. Hence the lack of a choice made. they are slightly surprised you did not use it instantly as a "revenge" of the innocent sort.

Perhaps something related to the fact that 'thul say they have venom sacs, wings like sails and a rather large, oddly draconian body?