thePlenty.net Forums
Old forum FAQ/user title discussion - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Old forum FAQ/user title discussion (/thread-1.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-23-2012

(Feb-23-2012, 12:53 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings have no idea. Hence the lack of a choice made. they are slightly surprised you did not use it instantly as a "revenge" of the innocent sort.

Uhhuh Ouch Now see?! I'm too darned nice, even on the nameless, faceless internet...!

(Feb-23-2012, 12:53 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Perhaps something related to the fact that 'thul say they have venom sacs, wings like sails and a rather large, oddly draconian body?

Done! Though you may have to settle for some things a little less 'lofty' when we get to creating more permanent levels later...you may end up feeling like you've gone backward or something! P

RE: Forum FAQ - 'thul - Feb-23-2012

Nice title...

No problem about potential change... These beings are used to titles changing... they've had something like 10-15 titles on that other forum they work with... current one is hardly lofty... "Strangely colored administrator"
On that forum, administrators are orange. 'thul chose a slightly more yellow color.

you should get yourself one that is RotE yet also shows moderator role.

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-24-2012

(Feb-23-2012, 02:16 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Nice title...

Uhhuh ?!

Big Grin

RE: Forum FAQ - Valarya - Feb-24-2012

Hahahahahaha. Clapping

I like 'thuls' new title!! Yay Big Grin

RE: Forum FAQ - Narya - Feb-24-2012

In other forums I belong to, there is a thread for requesting personal title changes. The moderators change them as they get the time. I favor "chocolate bearer" (as opposed to that site's generic "shield bearer"). 'Thul's looks like a good option, though.

RE: Forum FAQ - fool-ish - Feb-24-2012

Abomination!! Big GrinBig Grin What went wrong with all the lordliness?! P

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-25-2012

Ahem...someone known as Farseer may have been exacting a little fun ‘revenge’ on those beings known as 'thul P but, impressively, those beings haven't reacted at all. The entire time those beings have been online since they noticed the change, they have remained both stubborn and silent.*Blinky Bill voice* Extraordinary…Thankful

Hardly an abomination by any means, you beings have had your well-earned title of 'Lord of the Three Realms' returned Flowers (though I made sure I got a screenshot of you all in your abomination role Smiling ) and, as enjoyable as it has been toying with you all Clapping , I promise not to play with your profiles ever again without your express permission…revenge or no revenge! Big Grin As it is, I hope Mervi does not send me to Patience's chamber when she returns! Surrender

When she DOES come back, we will hopefully get to sorting some things out for 'beyond Beloved'. Joker

RE: Forum FAQ - joost - Feb-25-2012

Can I be the abomination then?

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-25-2012

I don't see why not, joost (other than that you don't seem to be an abomination to me!)? At least until Mervi heads back to set some parameters for both moderators and/or posters currently way beyond 750 posts.

I know she did say, and think I have mentioned this to you, that she would have to one day find out if a mod could have their mod title as well as a post count title. In this, I'm not sure if she meant that you, as a moderator, would currently then be considered a moderator-catalyst @ 390 posts.

For the time being though, how would you like it set? As "moderator-abomination" or "abomination-moderator" or similar but joined by slashes instead of hyphens etc? You'd need to keep moderator label there somewhere so people knew to go to you for help?

All other titles are set, unless you all start posting like mad to reach 750 posts or we hear from Nuytsia (who already also has posts well beyond 750) one day not too far away. I think I'll just keep my mod title until Mervi decides. I am all of whom I wish to be...a Farseer. Smiling

Another user title to add to the long list of previous ideas eg Sacrifice etc - what about 'Minstrel'?

RE: Forum FAQ - Valarya - Feb-25-2012

(Feb-25-2012, 01:50 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Another user title to add to the long list of previous ideas eg Sacrifice etc - what about 'Minstrel'?

I like Minstrel. Smiling

I also have another suggestion: White Prophet