thePlenty.net Forums
Old forum FAQ/user title discussion - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Old forum FAQ/user title discussion (/thread-1.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Forum FAQ - fool-ish - Feb-25-2012

Anything but 'forged' Ouch

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-25-2012

Forged...such a terrific name! That could be me! Big Grin

Will add this and White Prophet to the list and will get to posting an updated one here for us to keep track of suggestions, and as a point of reference for Mervi.

(Feb-25-2012, 11:45 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: The entire time those beings have been online since they noticed the change, they have remained both stubborn and silent

Knowing that 'things' happen when I am at the keyboard with my 'mod' hat on, I am starting to panic that your beings' silent presence may somehow be my fault eg something technical has happened. That or you're not really here at all, despite that you are blue and I can see you on my screen...!

Undecided

Off to make Dutiful something other than a Sacrifice, to make sure he can still operate after multilpe title changes. I fear that *Farseer/Tawny Man spoiler*

Down

Please put me out of my misery and say something in your beings' odd lingo or pm me if you can't!

I have left Dutiful alone for the time being...that way you can use him to log in (you have the details from using him within the wiki) if you ARE having problems with ''thul'.

RE: Forum FAQ - fool-ish - Feb-26-2012

Aren't they away in a cabin or somethin' like that this weekend? I'm sure that's what they said in the 'happening in your world' thread..

I don't want to be forged..my memory's not too great as it is and I do need a new cloak (cloak?? a jacket, fool-ish, a jacket!) and I'd rather buy it than clatter someone round the head for it!

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-26-2012

(Feb-26-2012, 12:46 AM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Aren't they away in a cabin or somethin' like that this weekend? I'm sure that's what they said in the 'happening in your world' thread..

I thought so too, but the little person icon for 'thul is 'blue' (letting us know that they are online) and their name is also appearing in Who's online.

If they are away, the only thing I can think of to explain their presence here is that they have left their computer on with thePlenty open, and their internet connection is still running... Big Grin

Oh, I see now! We're all dressed in blue (buck blue I hope) when we're online Big Grin Well, if they're not online, their ears will be burning now! Joker

RE: Forum FAQ - 'thul - Feb-26-2012

These beings successfully confused you, having left the forum on the "view who is online" screen, which auto-updates.

It was a most excellent cabin trip. hardly anyone burned by venom.

Glad to hear it!!

RE: Forum FAQ - joost - Feb-26-2012

I just like the term 'abomination'. My moderatorness can be seen from my green name, and I can only moderate things in the Dutch forum, so I probably can't do anything for 99% of the moderator-questions anyway.

RE: Forum FAQ - 'thul - Feb-26-2012

Unless MyBB is constructed a lot differently from phpBB, it should be easy enough to split apart green name and title moderator. Probably in under group settings. "group rank" or "group title", typically somewhat down the page. most likely a drop-down box.

RE: Forum FAQ - Farseer - Feb-26-2012

(Feb-26-2012, 09:45 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: I just like the term 'abomination'. My moderatorness can be seen from my green name, and I can only moderate things in the Dutch forum, so I probably can't do anything for 99% of the moderator-questions anyway.

All done. I didn't think it would work as 'catalyst' was still listed....but it did.

"Who me? Destroying thePlenty while you've been away, Mervi?" Whistling