thePlenty.net Forums
Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows (/thread-115.html)

Pages: 1 2

Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Liquid Ice - Mar-25-2010

What's a forum with out forum games! Clapping
Rules are simple. Get the keyboard and type "strawberry ice cream" using nothing but your elbows!

Example:

satraw berrfrfyh icv creram

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Mervi - Mar-25-2010

dxytgsderrr ucde cxdeamn

I think we're inventing a language for some seriously powerful magic here! Big Grin

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Albertosaurus Rex - Mar-25-2010

srtferwaw v erety icdedxr4eaQMNJ

That sounds even more powerful, if you ask me.

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Nuytsia - Mar-25-2010

strfawsberry ikce cream

the sad thing is i treated this so seriously i actually improved as i went along .........

also i have skinny elbows.......

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Albertosaurus Rex - Mar-25-2010

For some reason, my original post has vanished. So let's try again:

srgtferazswb ed3rfrfyh vi9ce3cr45eamn

You can... sort of make out the word "cream".

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Mervi - Mar-27-2010

Sorry guys. I changed the settings for posting in this particular room awhile ago to prevent spam and obviously forgot to mention it. Basically most posts In this room are queued until approval. I was under the impression that a message would be displayed for the users telling their post is awaiting approval but I guess it's not happening. I'll try to refine the settings a bit more for trusted users this weekend. My apologies.

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Nuytsia - Mar-27-2010

Hence my 'test' .....
I'm embarrassed to say that I think that message did come up, but it was really quick and my brain said nah that wasn't what it said , they know who you are, why would your message need to be moderated ?
Blushing

(Mar-27-2010, 02:44 AM (UTC))Mervi Wrote: Sorry guys. I changed the settings for posting in this particular room awhile ago to prevent spam and obviously forgot to mention it. Basically most posts In this room are queued until approval. I was under the impression that a message would be displayed for the users telling their post is awaiting approval but I guess it's not happening. I'll try to refine the settings a bit more for trusted users this weekend. My apologies.

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Mervi - Mar-27-2010

Yeah, the message is probably in the same space that usually reads "your message was posted and you will now be redirected back to blah blah".
This off-topic room is the one place the spammers have attacked most, so that's why I set the moderation originally. But I'm pretty sure I can fix things with some user group rights etc. *goes off to play with the admin settings*

//ETA: I have once again installed a new and better spam-fighting plugin Knight so I changed the settings a bit: all new THREADS in this room will now be queued but new posts will come through as usual. I've posted the rules for this room as a sticky note as well - both please don't frightened by that, all you cool kids know already how to play here. Smiling

And please continue the game, I apologize for the interruption!

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Liquid Ice - Mar-29-2010

(Mar-25-2010, 12:15 PM (UTC))Mervi Wrote: dxytgsderrr ucde cxdeamn

I think we're inventing a language for some seriously powerful magic here! Big Grin

We'll raise the dead Big Grin

RE: Type "strawberry ice cream" with your elbows - Farseer - Mar-29-2010

strawberry ice cream

Ta da Clapping ! All I can say is that I have nobbly, pointy elbows and here was I always worrying about what I would do if I ever lost my hands...who knew?

Not to mention that my husband, who is at home while I am about 500kms away from him tonight, will check our Inbox for any of your replies to this post tomorrow and then wonder why on earth his wife was up typing strawberry ice cream with her elbows after midnight Uhhuh ?!

ps Does this mean I'm not magical?