thePlenty.net Forums
SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... (/thread-118.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Nuytsia - Oct-11-2010

Yeah! Show!!!
Toohot

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - NeverBeenWise - Oct-12-2010

http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww142/KerianCyvaar/?action=view¤t=Screenshot2010-10-06at648.jpg

This be it! I got so, so, SO excited. Looks like the Fool dyed his hair dark brown on the left. I dunno, does anyone else see it, or am I just overly obsessed?

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Farseer - Oct-13-2010

I can see why you got excited, NeverBeenWise P .

(Oct-07-2010, 04:10 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: Two dozen spider bites!!!!!!!!!!! Do tell ........???????

Also, I just recently re-read that bit where Fitz is poisoned by Kettricken, love how he just bluffs his way out of the room, dum de dum dah I'll just walk out casually, about 3 minutes away from the loss of the use of all limbs and the rest of his body ....

I love that too Smiling !

As for my dramatic post, it ended up being one spider bite on my back and this then helped trigger an episode of shingles...the rash that came out on my stomach simply looked to me like extra dozens of bites in the early stages and the pain was/still is EXCRUCIATING! I have given birth three times and have to honestly say that I would rather have given birth to a child every day since having shingles than have to suffer the constancy of the pain...at least I would have something to show for the suffering!!! Anyway, it took about eight days before I was able to be seen by a doctor (due to being stuck with the rain etc) and so I was self-diagnosing for a time!

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Nuytsia - Oct-13-2010

(Oct-12-2010, 06:47 AM (UTC))NeverBeenWise Wrote: http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww142/KerianCyvaar/?action=view¤t=Screenshot2010-10-06at648.jpg
This be it! I got so, so, SO excited. Looks like the Fool dyed his hair dark brown on the left. I dunno, does anyone else see it, or am I just overly obsessed?
Hmmm I'll vote no on that one..... the guy in the supermarket looked more like it to me, but then I can't be proved wrong on that now can I ! Proud

Farseer ARGH that sounds horrible!! I'm sure these things just HAVE to happen at the worst possible time/place! I mean what's the odds of a spider bite?
Eight days, that's brutal! Surrender
I've heard shingles is awful .... but ....wow worse than having a baby every day eh!!!
Thank goodness you're all better !!!! (I'm guessing) Flowers

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Nuytsia - Oct-14-2010

Gah I just realised you said the pain 'still is' excrutiating!!!
No way! Say you have some medication to control it???

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Farseer - Oct-17-2010

Yes, am popping pain control pills Smiling (which I HATE and never do unless I absolutely have to!), as well as some other meds for the shingles itself. The pain has died down to "uncomfortable" now but is still keeping me from sleep, and the itching is making me a little crazy! Hopefully it will pass soon!!!

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Farseer - Oct-26-2010

...your son is considering starting a student petition in support of the School Board of Directors NOT sacking his current, private school Headmaster and you say,"Is that wise?"...and you both look at each other and say,"I have never been wise," and your son promptly prints out a petition form Joker !

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Nuytsia - Oct-27-2010

Goodness!

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Farseer - Nov-09-2010

^ The Headmaster resigned instead. All very sad when politics dominates things, especially in education where the kids should come first.

Anyhow, the reason why I'm here:

...you go to ring a friend named Anthea and end up calling her 'Althea'.

...you watch the encore showing of Mel's death in Packed to the Rafters and all you think about is how the popping bubbles remind you of Shrewd's 'bubble' popping!

RE: SPOILERS ALL BOOKS You know you're hooked when... - Farseer - Mar-20-2011

...you get into a sneezing fit, run to the bathroom to grab a tissue and then do a double-take when you read Skill Touch on the box...only to later discover that it actually reads "Silk Touch"...

...you are in the kitchen baking while your husband is watching football on the telly and you look up at the player card as it flashes on the screen and the name "Ogden" is the only thing you notice...(Ogden being RH's real surname!)...

...you are still in the kitchen with your husband now watching V8 Supercars and you say aloud something that your husband was also thinking at the same time. You then both say, "We're Skill-linked aren't we?", just as a man from the pit crew turns his back toward the TV camera and his shirt reads, in large letters, SKILLED...! That's fair dinkum! Smiling