thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - KekPafrany - Sep-26-2012

I finished the Dance with dragons.. well... I don't like if a book so unfinished and you have to wait for the next part being published Surrender

I begun the Shadow of the Moon, Sea of the Shadow (Twelve kingdom 1) by Fuyumi Ono. I love the anime, so I hope I will like the books too. Well, lot's of new words, lucky for me I read a digital version, because I need the dictionary more than usual.

A friend of mine lent me the Mouse Guard: Fall and the Winter, they are surprisingly good comics. Fine art and a good story.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Sep-26-2012

these beings are well into their re-read of the Green Rider series, currently a bit over halfway into the third of four published book.

If you've not read them yet, these beings highly suggest you amend that mistake.

That counts for you all. Except you, fool-ish. You know what you're supposed to read first.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Sep-26-2012

(Sep-26-2012, 10:52 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: these beings are well into their re-read of the Green Rider series, currently a bit over halfway into the third of four published book.

If you've not read them yet, these beings highly suggest you amend that mistake.

That counts for you all. Except you, fool-ish. You know what you're supposed to read first.

Yes, yes, I'm working up to it! Right now, I've got music playing and as I can't read and warble at the same time..

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Sep-26-2012

excuses excuses!

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Sep-26-2012

It's true. I start singing, then I lose my thread with the book. I can't afford to lose my thread with LoTR, judging by my last and only other attempt at reading it.

I'll surprise you one day, mind..P

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Sep-27-2012

It will have to wait for me, 'thul beings, as I am immersing myself in the Ki and Vandien quartet... Clapping

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Sep-27-2012

after that, farseer?

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Sep-28-2012

We will see, 'thul beings, we will see. Given my son's reaction to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' (the son who was happily reading it on the bus), I may just have to head there first so I can have book chats with him about it...he tells me he's heading straight out to buy the next two! Big Grin

After that though... Wink

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Sep-28-2012

these beings can guarantee that reading them will be worth it. they finished the fourth book yesterday (after beginning it then too)... unsurprisingly, several previously unnoticed points popped out in the re-read. ('twas their first re-read of book 4)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Oct-04-2012

I am quoting my mid-afternoon Facebook status update from yesterday, re what I'm reading now...

Quote:I have been dealing with a mostly-in-bed day of vomiting & diarrhoea and thirteen chapters of Fifty Shades of Grey. Any guesses for which of the two I'd rather?

I am now up to Chapter Nineteen, and I'd still rather the former...

P