thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Jan-22-2012

Finished Inheritance last night. Thankfully! Now back to RotE.

I think this has been the longest I have ever lasted without having my head stuck only in the RotE threads (I rarely ventured into the other, off-topic threads in comparison). I feel like I've been living life as half a person...and am glad that I'm about to have a reunion with myself!! P

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jan-22-2012

Did you enjoy the finish?

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jan-23-2012

These beings have now finished re-reading "a clash of Kings". They find that for some reason the Catelyn and Theon chapters are annoying.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Jan-23-2012

I always enjoyed reading Theon's chapters. A much misunderstood young man, that one. I've half a mind to start again from the beginning, because, as is my wont, I've rushed through the books in my haste to find out what happens next, but in doing so, I appear to have skimmed over little nuggets of information that didn't seem important at the time, but on delving a little deeper on forums and the like, they are of utmost importance! One of these days, I'll learn to take my time. Undecided I also need to make the effort to use the appendix next time around, so I know exactly who, when and where!

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jan-23-2012

oh, these beings read them the first time around, but the patience is for some reason thin now on the second read. 'thul just do not like his personality, however well-made it is.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jan-24-2012

Reading a storm of swords now, and 'thul find that the lady Olenna is an interesting character. Almost quote-worthy. but that would perhaps require spoiler tags, and these beings do not feel like typing in that now.

Oh, and the song "the bear and the maiden fair" is absolutely excellent, may it be sung more and more.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Jan-24-2012

See, I can't even remember who Lady Olenna is. A re-read is going to begin later today. And yeah, 'The Bear and the Maiden Fair' is a great song. Smiling

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jan-24-2012

These beings skipped writing any details on her to see if you could remember something obscure. Here's a hint: Queen of Thorns.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Jan-24-2012

Nope, Queen of Thorns ain't doing it either. I'm off work this week, so I've plenty of time to get to grips with it. Enjoy Storm of Swords..still the best book in my humble opinion Smiling

Dont you know? the best book is "a dream of spring", and that one is so good its not even begun yet! Its greatness is still beyond the reach of words!

*Grins, showing mouthful of large white teeth and properly dimensioned venom sacs*