thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - finella - Feb-12-2012

The Girl with Glass Feet, Ali Shaw - finished it some day ago and really liked it. It's a verc nice story.
Now I'm into a re-read of Liveship Trilogy again. When I was searching for Ophelia some days ago, it just provoke my appetite to start it all over again Big Grin. But after having finished Ship of Magic I in between will read a german book. It's still much easier, although I really relish every sentence in Ship of Magic.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Feb-12-2012

These beings have now finished the re-read. Most likely they will begin reading a certain book tomorrow, as it should be in their mailbox by now. Which, right now is an annoying 35km away, and in a no-fly zone at that. They tend to shoot down dragons in flight in such zones. Most annoying... Makes 'thul want to spit venom at whomever set up such zones.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Valarya - Feb-12-2012

I stopped my grueling re-read of Eragon in order to suck down City of Dragons, but since that was such a short book, I've been done for some days now and finally finished Eragon. That means I'm on my way to Eldest.. or whichever the 2nd book is called. P

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Feb-12-2012

It is indeed called Eldest.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Feb-12-2012

(Feb-12-2012, 05:25 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: but since that was such a short book,

This is why I am avoiding spoilers where possible. I've heard it's Robin's smallest 'book' yet and, seeing as I've already read up to the end of Chapter Three with the free publisher pdfs, I don't want to leave myself with not a lot to read later.

I might pop other comments in the CoD thread.

(Feb-12-2012, 05:25 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: or whichever the 2nd book is called. P

Clapping Big Grin

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Feb-13-2012

These beings are now reading City of Dragons.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Valarya - Feb-13-2012

(Feb-13-2012, 07:33 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings are now reading City of Dragons.

Yay Clapping

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Feb-13-2012

It would appear that something else needs to be done now. City of Dragons was far too short.

(yes, 'thul read it in a span of 4 hours and 20 minutes.)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Valarya - Feb-14-2012

(Feb-13-2012, 11:58 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: It would appear that something else needs to be done now. City of Dragons was far too short.

(yes, 'thul read it in a span of 4 hours and 20 minutes.)

Y-up!

At least now you can go read all those 'spoilers' I wrote in the City of Dragons thread. Smiling

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Feb-14-2012

Already did... already did...