thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Mar-25-2012

These beings decided somewhat to go through reading the belgariad again. (series by David & Leigh Eddings)

'thul came across an interesting concept there... "constructive atrocities to shipping"
Care to guess what that involves?

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Narya - Mar-25-2012

Shipping live dragons? Not a wise thing to do.

Currently halfway thru City of Dragons. Got it yesterday from the library.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Mar-25-2012

^ Blink And I haven't read a word for days...! Down There is a LOT happening here but I suspect that I am also procrastinating a tad on CoD (a lot happening has never prevented me from reading before!) because I don't want it to be over for another year...I am loving it!!!!!!! Yay

I am really looking forward to your insights once you're done, Narya! Smiling

(Mar-25-2012, 04:41 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: forget bright eyed and bushy tailed, we all looked shattered and somewhat gormless.

You always manage to paint vivid pictures in my mind with your words, fool-ish! Clapping

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Mar-25-2012

(Mar-25-2012, 10:06 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ^ Blink And I haven't read a word for days...! Down There is a LOT happening here but I suspect that I am also procrastinating a tad on CoD (a lot happening has never prevented me from reading before!) because I don't want it to be over for another year...I am loving it!!!!!!! Yay

I am really looking forward to your insights once you're done, Narya! Smiling

(Mar-25-2012, 04:41 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: forget bright eyed and bushy tailed, we all looked shattered and somewhat gormless.

You always manage to paint vivid pictures in my mind with your words, fool-ish! Clapping
Do I? Sorry about that!

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Mar-26-2012

nope not dragon transfers, Narya.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Mar-26-2012

Thwarted! My child has loaned out the last book in The Hunger Games trilogy to a friend. I was looking forward to starting that today Dodgy I'll have to go with my LST re-read instead, no bad thing, but I'm a one book/series at a time kinda gal. Ah well, can't be helped so I'll just carry on.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Valarya - Mar-26-2012

(Mar-26-2012, 11:05 AM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Thwarted! My child has loaned out the last book in The Hunger Games trilogy to a friend. I was looking forward to starting that today Dodgy I'll have to go with my LST re-read instead, no bad thing, but I'm a one book/series at a time kinda gal. Ah well, can't be helped so I'll just carry on.

Can't wait to hear your review on the 3rd Hunger Games book. As I just stated in another thread, everyone I know who has read all 3 is severely disappointed with the end. In fact, they've all told me to stop reading after the 1st book. Ouch

Currently reading: Inheritance (finally made it in the re-read)

Up next: Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson

Then: Hunger Games

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Mar-26-2012

mistborn is a good series.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Mar-26-2012

Mistborn's been on my wish list forever...I will buy it and read it one day!

Commenced my re-read of SoM today Smiling

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - FoolishGirl - Mar-28-2012

City of Dragons! Yay Clapping Chapter 10 or so...
I have to say, I enjoyed DK and DH better in the second reading, and it was nice to start right in on CoD so all the characters and plot lines are fresh in my mind.

How are you coming along, Farseer? Did your workload ever slack up enough to let you finish?