thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Mar-28-2012

These beings suspect that FoolishGirl will finish CoD well before Farseer...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Mar-28-2012

I think I'll finish CoD before Farseer! BlinkDown

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - FoolishGirl - Mar-28-2012

(Mar-28-2012, 05:13 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: I think I'll finish CoD before Farseer! BlinkDown

Crikey! For Fareer's sake, I hope not, fool-ish! You're still awaiting the release there in the UK, yes?

When I finish, it will be back to 'what to read, now that there's no Hobb-sy material available'...Down

Oh, by the way, I finished Ender's Game. I liked it but it didn't pull me in. I've been told to perservere, and go on to the Speaker for the Dead.
(Mar-28-2012, 04:54 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings suspect that FoolishGirl will finish CoD well before Farseer...

Could be...I'm probably only one long evening of reading from putting it to bed. Book

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Mar-28-2012

Ender's game alone isn't that special a book, its the series as a whole that is good.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Mar-28-2012

Indeed I am still awaiting the release and there'll be no work to interfere with my reading as I'll still be on annual leave, provided the book arrives on time of course. Smiling

unless you read strangely slowly, *looks at farseer*, you'll have no trouble reading the book in a day or so.

The real trick is to eat someone that read it. Far quicker.

(Mar-28-2012, 10:36 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: unless you read strangely slowly, *looks at farseer*, you'll have no trouble reading the book in a day or so.

The real trick is to eat someone that read it. Far quicker.
But not as enjoyable as savouring it.

That is what the meat is for. Savoring, and for providing memories. A ripe piece of carrion can also be savored, though the memories are thin there.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Apr-10-2012

These beings came across a very interesting book just before easter... highly recommended.

The Way of Kings
Brandon Sanderson

It is currently the book 'thul are reading...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Apr-11-2012

apparently it did not last long. read the last 6-700 pages between above post and now. recommendation stands, for Brandon Sanderson has once again delivered a well-made story. Now to wait for him to write Book two (and onwards)...