thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Apr-18-2012

These beings decided to pick up and attempt reading "the hunger games". So far, so good.
Several moments where 'thul can hear laughter through the room. Considering that they are alone in it, they generally find that strange...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Valarya - Apr-18-2012

Finally finished the Eragon books, thank the gods. Toohot

Got serious about Mistborn in the past few days and I'm 100% sucked in. The whole magic system is just really unique. I like it a ton, so far.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Apr-18-2012

thats pretty much what we thought of the system too... the use of existing alloys is interesting... of course, not all the alloys exist...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Apr-18-2012

Fool's Errand...again!! Slurp

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - FoolishGirl - Apr-19-2012

(Apr-18-2012, 08:26 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Fool's Errand...again!! Slurp

Wub

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Apr-19-2012

in the typical fashion of when 'thul get caught up in something, it appears that the hunger games series has caught them. Now over half-way through book two.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Apr-19-2012

(Apr-19-2012, 12:49 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: in the typical fashion of when 'thul get caught up in something, it appears that the hunger games series has caught them. Now over half-way through book two.
Yup, I got caught up in it too. 'Mockingjay' has been returned to the household..I knew it would as soon as I began reading TM! So now, and breaking with tradition, I'll have to break off reading TM after FE and read that instead. My curiosity won't allow anything else.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Apr-19-2012

well, mockingjay no longer intrigues 'thul, as they just finished reading it... fairly decent progress to read 3 books in 2 days. Not anything remarkable, but decent.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - joost - Apr-19-2012

Restarted 'Dune' for the umpteenth time.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - May-07-2012

As well as heading back to my Ship of Magic re-read, I am also well into The Golden Door, the first book of Emily Rodda's The Three Doors series, and enjoying it very much (despite the fact that the target audience is around the eight-years-old mark! P ). Never let it be said that I don't support Aussie fantasy authors! Big Grin

The Hunger Games series is on its way, as is the second book of the above ^ series, The Silver Door and Invaders, the second book of John Flanagan's Brotherband Chronicles. Yay