thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jul-07-2012

These beings finished reading the third book of that trilogy yesterday evening, and they can most certainly recommend reading them to those interested in Star Wars. They give a fairly nice bit of history for the Sith without the demand of having read much else in the Extended universe.
As expected, Drew Karpyshyn did not disappoint.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Jul-08-2012

^ Thanks 'thul. I will look to add those to my Star Wars novel collection sometime soon. Why do I feel silly admitting that I have one, even here? P Ahem, of course, they were all originally bought for my sons...and not me... Whistling Innocent

A few chapters into A Storm of Swords, Part One - Steel and Snow.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jul-08-2012

excellent...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Jul-08-2012

(Jul-08-2012, 11:21 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ^ Thanks 'thul. I will look to add those to my Star Wars novel collection sometime soon. Why do I feel silly admitting that I have one, even here? P Ahem, of course, they were all originally bought for my sons...and not me... Whistling Innocent

A few chapters into A Storm of Swords, Part One - Steel and Snow.
Clapping Enjoy! Smiling

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Jul-10-2012

Now a few chapters into A Storm of Swords, Part Two - Blood and Gold.

I so want to get ASoIaF finished up to ADwD so I can return to yet another LST re-read (yes, that part of my full RotE re-read that I started ages ago!). All this talk of liveships is making me want to turn my attention to the Cursed Shores once more! Joker Boat

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Jul-11-2012

A Feast for Crows has begun...I'm getting there! Big Grin

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jul-11-2012

Excellent...

These beings are not reading much right now, having gotten started on their story project again...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Jul-11-2012

(Jul-11-2012, 08:08 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: A Feast for Crows has begun...I'm getting there! Big Grin
Blink That was quick, even allowing for a possible pause in reading to get your head round a certain event. Ouch Anyway, hope you enjoy Feast Smiling

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Jul-13-2012

Finally into A Dance with Dragons...annoyingly I only have it as a Kindle-for-PC file so will have to read it from a laptop. Down I have had all paperbacks for the rest in the series and one of my sons just had to buy the digital version when only the hardback was first available. Tsk, tsk...I should have thought about it and bought the ADwD paperback as soon as it was released (even though my son had already read the Kindle version) or, at least, bought it before I re-started AGoT! 22

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Jul-13-2012

Life is hard, eh?