thePlenty.net Forums
What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) (/thread-12.html)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Jul-31-2012

(Jul-31-2012, 09:06 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: excuses, excuses...

That looks like a leisurely meal..then again, they're leisurely creatures. Great pic Big Grin

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Aug-04-2012

'thul began a skim-reread of aSoIaF book three. Skipping a bit here and there.

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - joost - Aug-04-2012

Just finished a few comics:
- My girlfriend's a geek. A manga about a guy who falls in love with an extreme otaku (obsessive manga-fan). Very hilarious.
- The guild 2: Short stories about 5 people of the Guild (all except Codex). Enjoyable
- Fables 17: Inherit the wind. A new Fables book. After a few weaker episodes Fables is back on track.

And on the to-read pile more comics:
- Dollhouse: epitaphs
- Angel & Faith: Live through this
- Cinderella: Fables are forever
- Buffy the vampire slayer: Freefall (Season 9 episode 1)

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Aug-04-2012

Still reading the last book I mentioned, between bouts of watching the games. We're not doing too badly, either P

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - Farseer - Aug-06-2012

(Jul-31-2012, 02:37 PM (UTC))joost Wrote:
(Jul-30-2012, 10:32 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote:
(Jul-30-2012, 01:06 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: well? what's it doing there? you're supposed to be reading!

*grins, showing lots of teeth*
I know, but it's not winking at me yet Wink
[Image: Fellowship-of-the-Ring-wink.jpg]

Now THAT is brilliant...just brilliant! Clapping Thankful Big Grin

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Aug-06-2012

indeed it is... but did fool-ish simply ignore the obvious winking?

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Aug-06-2012

(Aug-06-2012, 10:32 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: indeed it is... but did fool-ish simply ignore the obvious winking?

I didn't ignore it completely...see post #940 P I'm getting round to it..slowly Whistling

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Aug-06-2012

You misspelled "now"... it is not written with that combination of letters at the end (slowly)...

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - fool-ish - Aug-07-2012

(Aug-06-2012, 06:30 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: You misspelled "now"... it is not written with that combination of letters at the end (slowly)...
I'm beginning to wish I'd not said anything...Dodgy

RE: What are you reading right now? (possible RotE spoilers) - 'thul - Aug-07-2012

too late...

*draconic grin*