thePlenty.net Forums
The Tangle - Photogallery - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The Tangle - Photogallery (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - 'thul - Jun-07-2011

that would depend on the child.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - joost - Jun-08-2011

By the way, the book in this case was 'Boos boos boos!', the Dutch translation of 'Mouse was mad' by Linda Urban.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Farseer - Jun-11-2011

I love the illustrations - gorgeous - and what a fun and easy approach to discussing different ways of expressing feelings! Clapping

Here's a pic that my daughter took of one of our kittens, Fool.

Fool is mostly white, but a little tawny too. Wink

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - Jun-21-2011

How cute!
I didn't know you had kittens? (then again I missed a bunch of posts so that figures)
Good name too Wink

Ok so is it a boy or a girl? Uhhuh

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Farseer - Jun-21-2011

My second son (the one who is allergic to cats) is away at boarding school this year (he is School Captain and there is a 'rule' that School Captains have to board, which I hate!) and so I gave in to my daughter's plea Crying to have a cat.

In the end we took in a mother cat and her three kittens, rather than just the one kitten, because they were so badly looked after by their previous owner.

The poor mother has since died and we gave one of the tawny kittens to a friend who asked for one, so, we are down to two - Fool and Lief (so named after a Deltora Quest character).

Fool is a boy, but it was more for the colouring that 'he' was so named. I'd have rathered that 'he' had been a 'she'! Big Grin

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Farseer - Jul-31-2011

We have been trucking away camels of late and this one here was definitely not camera-shy! P

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - 'thul - Aug-02-2011

Nice camel. These beings may consider posting a couple of images later on from the world scout jamboree in sweden.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - Aug-21-2011

(Jun-21-2011, 11:40 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: In the end we took in a mother cat and her three kittens, rather than just the one kitten, because they were so badly looked after by their previous owner.

Gees why do some people have pets?
Lucky you were there to rescue them!

(Jun-21-2011, 11:40 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: The poor mother has since died and we gave one of the tawny kittens to a friend who asked for one, so, we are down to two - Fool and Lief (so named after a Deltora Quest character).
Fool is a boy, but it was more for the colouring that 'he' was so named. I'd have rathered that 'he' had been a 'she'! Big Grin

Poor mama cat!!!!!

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Farseer - Aug-21-2011

Have been away for a couple of days. My daughter insisted on buying cat collars while we were in town but I just couldn't quite convince her to buy the black and white collar for Fool...! Dodgy

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - Aug-22-2011

hehehe bummer! Mad