thePlenty.net Forums
The Tangle - Photogallery - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The Tangle - Photogallery (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - fool-ish - Feb-12-2012

I could do with an avatar and a signature. Laziness and not being quite sure how to do it are my excuses.
Well, I've managed one out of the two! Big Grin

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - 'thul - Feb-12-2012

Signatures, since Mervi has disabled imagery (no complaint intended... its both nice with and without such...), naturally have to be fairly simple.

These beings will probably create an avatar that is constructed in a 3D program. maybe even animated display...

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Farseer - Feb-12-2012

And a great job on that avatar too, fool-ish! I am thinking it must be my two favourite people doing that forehead-to-forehead thing they do so well together. I am pretty certain I can make out a certain earring on the left figure and a streak of white on the right figure? Smiling Nice!

I've only just realised that I didn't put my pic up here, ages ago, because I was actually using it as my avatar at the time...at least, that was until I did a Google search on 'Farseer' and I popped up! Big Grin

So, here's my old avatar pic...no name-calling though! P

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - 'thul - Feb-12-2012

*shouts various names*

These beings may consider posting a pic, but they may have to take it first. Apparently difficult to post it without doing that.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - fool-ish - Feb-13-2012

Just so Farseer! Fitz has such a beautiful profile in that drawing that I just couldn't resist. The whole picture makes me go all gooey! Wub

'thul, I'd consider putting a pic up if I had one available too. Yet another thing to remedy.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Gielske - Feb-13-2012

This is me
[Image: img1095183472.jpeg]

And this is me with my love Honey. (The name was kinda a farce, since when she came to our house she attacked anyone except me and my boyfriend, but it fits her now)
[Image: img1443776538.jpeg]

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - 'thul - Feb-13-2012

This is (almost) what 'thul chooses to look like. The glory of their draconic aspect cannot be captured by camera.
[Image: th_IMG_2159c-1.png]

Note: Image is bigger when clicked. Note fine details on face. Took an hour or two (or three) to fix that.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - fool-ish - Feb-13-2012

Big Grin The eyes have it!

I'm becoming really quite envious of all these hats! I have so much hair, they won't stay put, assuming I've manged to get one on in the first place that is!

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - 'thul - Feb-13-2012

Not just the eyes... Its not easily visible, but there's more...

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Farseer - Feb-14-2012

Do you beings refer to your Other-like shadow? At least it look more Other-like than dragon-like to me? Undecided

Nice pics, Gielske! Clapping