thePlenty.net Forums
The Tangle - Photogallery - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The Tangle - Photogallery (/thread-121.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - May-27-2010

Thanks! Proud

Heheheh I love that you have 'tirades' - that's the exact word I use to describe mine!!!! (or did my boyfriend first use it? Either way, it's apt!)

Yeah you guys would go broke if your hubby looked after the cattle that way.... !!

I'm very glad you're looking after the pets! And the yummy veges!

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Lord Punctual - May-28-2010

Poor guinea pigs. I had a guinea pig once - um, he froze to death. (Okay so maybe it is really cold here.)

I love your handbag, Nuytsia - I was just thinking of making one in a similar style out of fancywork. (Sailor's macramé.)

I just got a new sewing machine today. I'm so happy. It's very awesome compared to the one I was borrowing from my mom - it sews leather and everything. (Yay!)

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - May-28-2010

Hey that sounds interesting, I've never heard of fancywork/sailor's macrame!

Wow a new sewing machine cool!! I was going to make curtains for our house but had no sewing machine, and I was in a fish shop and the guy had a sewing machine sitting there with a sign 'free' on it. He said he had got it cheap and used it for something but it stopped working and he wasn't sure what's wrong. So of course I took it on the off chance I could get it working, and haven't touched it yet!!!!!!!!!!! Which is ok, as at the moment we can't afford to buy all the material for the curtains!

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Lord Punctual - May-30-2010

Curtains take a lot of material, that can really add up especially if you have large windows. I'm making a set of victorian underpinnings - and I've had to buy so much muslin! Luckily it's pretty cheap fabric.

Good luck with your sewing machine repair. Chances are it's a timing thing - but I have no idea how to fix that!

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - Jun-08-2010

hey your sewing skills sound a bit more advanced than mine Lord P - victorian underpinnings! You'll have to post a pic when you finish.
One day I'll get around to fiddling with the sewing machine and then all shall be revealed (as to whether I could fix it!)

(May-18-2010, 02:33 PM (UTC))Lord Punctual Wrote: My avatar is me, so here is a picture of my cat instead:

Ok gonna post the closest thing I have to pics of my cats wearing costumes:

Supercat!!!! (no we did not put a plastic bag on him on purpose!)

[Image: 29954_1492155344415_1249962217_1337230_7300962_n.jpg]

Super...... chicken?? (ok yes I DID put the partly finished glove on his head on purpose...)

[Image: 29954_1492155304414_1249962217_1337229_2506555_n.jpg]

Heheh he reminds me of a Willy Wagtail (Aus bird with a white eyebrow)

Yo 'sup foo'?
[Image: 29954_1492155224412_1249962217_1337228_7613456_n.jpg]

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - FoolMoon - Jun-08-2010

such adorable kitties! i liked the first pic the most.
you have two cats then?

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - Jun-09-2010

Thanks FoolMoon!
Erm we have three cats total..... I'm not a crazy cat lady honest!!!!!!
We got one, then felt mean leaving him alone while we were both at work so we got a second one to keep him company. Then later a third one found us....!

There's a pic of our other cat in post #32 on page 4 of this thread (actually quite a few pics on that page from other people too - I recommend it! Wink )
The third cat (on the other page) is about half the size of the other two and he's the youngest so he gets spoiled the most.

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - FoolMoon - Jun-09-2010

(Jun-09-2010, 04:53 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: Thanks FoolMoon!
Erm we have three cats total..... I'm not a crazy cat lady honest!!!!!

heh. i also own three cats, so i'm not the one to judge you P

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - Nuytsia - Jun-16-2010

(Jun-09-2010, 08:17 PM (UTC))FoolMoon Wrote: heh. i also own three cats, so i'm not the one to judge you P

Alriiiight!!! You'll have to put their pics up now Wink

RE: The Tangle - Photogallery - FoolMoon - Jun-16-2010

(Jun-16-2010, 11:45 AM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote:
(Jun-09-2010, 08:17 PM (UTC))FoolMoon Wrote: heh. i also own three cats, so i'm not the one to judge you P

Alriiiight!!! You'll have to put their pics up now Wink

well, since i'm lazy and my camera is doesn't like obeying me, i've managed to catch all three of them in one picture while feeding them in our front yard.

[Image: 29nf1fm.jpg]

the black one eating from the little red container called Anjel [in south american pronounce. my sister's idea P]
the russian-blue one looking over its shoulder is called Blue, very original, yes. my baby sister named it.
the one camouflaging next to the flowers is my cat, her name is Tully, which is basically like like calling her "Kitty" in hebrew XD jeez our cat names are bad. oh well.