thePlenty.net Forums
3 word story. - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: 3 word story. (/thread-123.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: 3 word story. - Albertosaurus Rex - Apr-03-2010

Yeah,we'll have to do some punctuation on the way.

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that

RE: 3 word story. - Albertosaurus Rex - Apr-03-2010

So, you decided that your addition is better than mine? :p (Alternately, you overlooked my post. Let's go with that, shall we?)

RE: 3 word story. - chriSchaeffer - Apr-03-2010

oops! I didn't see the second page. Let's go with yours.

EDIT: I deleted my post.
Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the princess was

RE: 3 word story. - maulkin - Apr-03-2010

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots

RE: 3 word story. - Liquid Ice - Apr-04-2010

err I'm counfused. I'm going to follow, maulkins post? Idk!

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots were rapidly spreading

RE: 3 word story. - Albertosaurus Rex - Apr-04-2010

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots were rapidly spreading through the soil

RE: 3 word story. - chriSchaeffer - Apr-04-2010

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots were rapidly spreading through the soil feeding off of

RE: 3 word story. - maulkin - Apr-04-2010

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots were rapidly spreading through the soil feeding off of her decaying flesh.

RE: 3 word story. - Nuytsia - Apr-05-2010

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots were rapidly spreading through the soil feeding off of her decaying flesh. Unfortunately this meant

RE: 3 word story. - Albertosaurus Rex - Apr-05-2010

Near a village there was an ancient yew tree near a grave where lay buried the princess of a faraway land that died for her country during the Ruthless Wars. Nobody knew that the questing roots were rapidly spreading through the soil feeding off of her decaying flesh. Unfortunately this meant that the tree