thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Jan-21-2012

I've been called some things in my time, but never a vampire...until today. Blink

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Jan-21-2012

huh?

Did someone catch you draining someone's blood?

*grins*

I WAS attempting to drain blood at the time, using a needle rather than teeth, I might add! P

needles are more practical for storage anyways... Teeth are suitable for meals then and there. Needles can be properly attached to tubes and bags. Harder to do so with teeth. While feasible to draw out that way for deposit in bag, it is both unsanitary and tends to spill with teeth and mouth as tools.

(Jan-21-2012, 09:54 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: needles are more practical for storage anyways... Teeth are suitable for meals then and there. Needles can be properly attached to tubes and bags. Harder to do so with teeth. While feasible to draw out that way for deposit in bag, it is both unsanitary and tends to spill with teeth and mouth as tools.

Big Grin Indeed! Though the needle method has been known to be rather messy. My uniform has, in the past, looked like I had used my teeth!

That depends somewhat on the type of needle.
If it is Arya's Needle, it is most certainly messy, the way she sews and all that...

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Jan-21-2012

(Jan-21-2012, 09:48 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: I WAS attempting to drain blood at the time, using a needle rather than teeth, I might add! P

An apt name then! Clapping P

I remember giving my husband a nice little jab of a morphine and pethadine cocktail in the backside once, many years ago when he broke his back...the names he called me that day cannot be repeated here... Big Grin

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Jan-22-2012

(Jan-21-2012, 10:44 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote:
(Jan-21-2012, 09:48 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: I WAS attempting to drain blood at the time, using a needle rather than teeth, I might add! P

An apt name then! Clapping P

I remember giving my husband a nice little jab of a morphine and pethadine cocktail in the backside once, many years ago when he broke his back...the names he called me that day cannot be repeated here... Big Grin
Big Grin I can imagine! Though I'd wager it was some relief when that little cocktail kicked in! Men really are the worst when it comes to needles. I've had considerably more men than women pass out on me when confronted with the needle and blood bottles! Undecided

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Jan-22-2012

Off to work again soon. I wonder what I'll be labelled as today? P

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Jan-27-2012

These beings are soon now off to go sleep under a tree. Hopefully there will be many others joining them.