thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Jan-27-2012

May I ask why you're going to sleep under a tree? It's a bit nippy for that sort of thing! Blink

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Jan-27-2012

because they could. Unfortunately it had to be put off due to technical problems. But it will be done again later on, hopefully it'll be slightly colder then.

Oh, though for the life of me, I can't see what sort of 'technical problems' would prevent one from sleeping under a tree? Clearly, I'm missing something here...

Better luck next time though Smiling

bike broke down after 150m of several kilometer trip to the tree. Only one other showed up, at a different time.

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Jan-27-2012

Sounds somewhat 'Scouty' to me? I am taking a break from Lone Guides this year. It has already felt very strange not to be organising programs for the year and such... Down ...still, other, more important things must come first at times.

Lots of rain here the last few nights so we have had about eight inches and are stuck, very stuck. Luckily, I bought lots of stores when I went on my long drive the other day....and the milking cow has calved and we have a glut of milk at our disposal. Clapping

(Jan-27-2012, 10:25 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: bike broke down after 150m of several kilometer trip to the tree. Only one other showed up, at a different time.
Oh dear! Are we talking motorbike or pedal bike here?

the latter. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get hold of parts to a dragon-sized pedal bike?

I can imagine how hard that could be! And that image of a dragon on a bike has set me off into fits of laughter! Big Grin

RE: What's happening in your world? - Valarya - Jan-28-2012

(Jan-27-2012, 10:32 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ....and the milking cow has calved and we have a glut of milk at our disposal. Clapping

Just.. wow. I'm too intrigued by your daily life. Can you start a blog and take pictures or videos of what it's like to live in your house, in your town, on your acreage?

Flowers

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Jan-29-2012

(Jan-28-2012, 07:07 AM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: Just.. wow. I'm too intrigued by your daily life. Can you start a blog and take pictures or videos of what it's like to live in your house, in your town, on your acreage?

Flowers

I would (if I were not computer illiterate) but you'd be bored silly with it after a day, I'm sure! P

*A snippet of Farseer's life follows, behind spoiler tags for those who've heard it all before Smiling *

I think there are some pics in The Tangle - Photogallery but I will add some more, just for you! Slurp Oh, yep, there are a few at least at post #33 and post #44.