thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - Valarya - Feb-29-2012

(Feb-29-2012, 05:02 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: Where do you plan to get a serpent to chew off his leg?

He said "at the library, once the kids get here after school." Big Grin

Hahah oh gods I can't stop laughing. To clarify that: He works in an inner-city library branch that is also a rec-center (in addition to being a library). So he spends most of his time baby-sitting inner-city children. He always has the most hilarious stories to tell about them. I love that he basically called his kids serpents. Bwahaha.

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Feb-29-2012

The telly's on it's way out (green screen of death!) There goes my car fund! Rant

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Feb-29-2012

That certainly sounds impractical. These beings do nicely without a TV, but then they have no need for one, getting all signals they need into their computer...

There'd be anarchy in this house if there wasn't a telly in the corner! Can't complain too much though, the one we have now has lasted a good 13 years at least. Just a little miffed that it's a backward step to becoming mobile again. Down

RE: What's happening in your world? - Valarya - Feb-29-2012

(Feb-29-2012, 09:30 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: There'd be anarchy in this house if there wasn't a telly in the corner! Can't complain too much though, the one we have now has lasted a good 13 years at least. Just a little miffed that it's a backward step to becoming mobile again. Down

Sorry to hear your TV is broken. Flowers

In my world, being mobile would have extreme precedence over anything else... especially a new TV. Lol

I couldn't cope with the whining Valarya! I can feel a headache coming on at the mere thought of it! Ouch

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Mar-09-2012

These beings will leave in five hours to go into the forests to watch the Holmenkollen FIS World Cup Nordic.

RE: What's happening in your world? - joost - Mar-09-2012

The remote of my TV stopped working. Didn't the same happen about 1 month ago? Yes, the replacement remote lived for just over 3 weeks before dying. Apparently it's a known issue with the remote, and I get a new one. Let's see how long this one lives.....

And I had a crap night. Had some difficulties falling asleep, and around 3:30 I got called out of bed for a support call (I'm on call duty this week). Couldn't fall asleep again after I fixed the problem so I look (and feel) like a zombie atm.

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Mar-09-2012

^ Oh, joost! Grouphug

As for what you look like, I have been keeping one eye on a TV show here called, "Please marry my boy" and one of the 'contestants', known as Vlad, makes me think of you. Slurp

(Mar-09-2012, 11:00 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings will leave in five hours to go into the forests to watch the Holmenkollen FIS World Cup Nordic.

Have a great time 'thul beings - it looks like lots of fun! Clapping

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Mar-09-2012

That was probably how 'thul was yesterday. Until they went to sleep at around 22-23 in the evening, they had had a total of about 3-4 hours of sleep in the previous 40 or so hours.
Cranky, overly tired dragons are not wise to poke.

On the name "vlad", 'thul naturally only think of this fellow:
[Image: vlad_dracul.JPG]