thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Aug-31-2012

These beings know they're unneeded. You don't.

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Aug-31-2012

So much for my big trip away today...just had to go to town and back after my husband decided to tangle with a motorbike...and lost. A dislocated and fractured shoulder and other minor injuries later, I'm about to hit the road and try to start this venture all over again...though I have missed the day's planned activity an dwon't get to my destination late into the night. Down Again, I say, husbands...! 22

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Aug-31-2012

was it like the inevitable result of beating flesh against stone? (the stone winning.)

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Aug-31-2012

(Aug-31-2012, 06:06 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings know they're unneeded. You don't.
What you parrotin' on about now?

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Aug-31-2012

^ Clapping

(Aug-31-2012, 12:46 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: was it like the inevitable result of beating flesh against stone? (the stone winning.)

Yup! Ouch

So, I am partway through my trip having stopped overnight last night to prepare for a tennis tournament today (for my daughter). Once that's done for the day, I will drive a few more hours to catch up tonight with my eldest who didn't have to go flying at the last minute and has a birthday present he wants to hand over to me (actually, he begged me to accept it not only as a joint present with my duaghter, whose b'day is coming up, but to also extend it to cover my Christmas present as well. Dodgy Big Grin).

On Sunday I am heading further east to watch my other son play some finals football (rugby league) and then doing the entire drive back home in one stint (about ten hours), ready for school early on Monday morning. Toohot When I plan these outings, which seem to happen every other week, I have to try and remember that I'm not so young anymore... Sleeping Happyballoon

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Aug-31-2012

(Aug-31-2012, 10:24 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ^ Clapping

(Aug-31-2012, 12:46 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: was it like the inevitable result of beating flesh against stone? (the stone winning.)

Yup! Ouch

So, I am partway through my trip having stopped overnight last night to prepare for a tennis tournament today (for my daughter). Once that's done for the day, I will drive a few more hours to catch up tonight with my eldest who didn't have to go flying at the last minute and has a birthday present he wants to hand over to me (actually, he begged me to accept it not only as a joint present with my duaghter, whose b'day is coming up, but to also extend it to cover my Christmas present as well. Dodgy Big Grin).

On Sunday I am heading further east to watch my other son play some finals football (rugby league) and then doing the entire drive back home in one stint (about ten hours), ready for school early on Monday morning. Toohot When I plan these outings, which seem to happen every other week, I have to try and remember that I'm not so young anymore... Sleeping Happyballoon
You know, I think my life is hectic, all work and no play etc., until I read about your epic journeys to and fro for endless hours at a time!

Hope Mr. Farseer's alright Blink My husband's accident-prone..an abundance of scars and metal plates holding bones together proving the point! Ouch

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Sep-03-2012

Mr Farseer is a bit battered but getting about fine. He is very similar to my favourite Farseer, which is possibly why my favourite Farseer *is* my favourite...he reminds me so much of my Mr Farseer. Wink

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Sep-03-2012

or at least of your image of him?

have you gotten around to getting him that broken nose you're fond of in FitzChivalry?
*innocent grin*

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-03-2012

(Sep-03-2012, 10:50 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: or at least of your image of him?

have you gotten around to getting him that broken nose you're fond of in FitzChivalry?
*innocent grin*

Now, don't go planting ideas! You can get arrested for that sort of thing! Blink

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Sep-04-2012

These beings are pretty sure Farseer has long been immunized to their insane suggestions. If they had any thought that she would actually go through with such, they would not speak such ideas...