thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Sep-05-2012

I've been borderline regarding such actions on many occasions in the past! Knight

Actually, I don't need to do a thing there as he has a rather busted and broken-looking snoz already, does Mr Farseer. Quite nice really, though a little bent. Wink

Now, if I could only do something about his gorgeous blue eyes eg replace with brown contacts? Even without them, I guess you *could* say that ***Farseer/LST spoiler***

Big Grin

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Sep-05-2012

close enough?

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-05-2012

Any look'd do! PWub

These beings have now found out how annoyingly complex it is to sew gloves... but then, they are going to dress up as the phantom blot for a party, and gloves are a natural part of the costume...

(Sep-05-2012, 03:52 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings have now found out how annoyingly complex it is to sew gloves... but then, they are going to dress up as the phantom blot for a party, and gloves are a natural part of the costume...
What's the phantom blot?

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Sep-05-2012

Glad I'm not the only one! Smiling I know Phantom, The Ghost Who Walks, but phantom blot? Sounds like something you get when you think you've spilt tomato sauce on your t-shirt but you haven't...but you wipe it away anyway. P

(Sep-05-2012, 10:18 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Glad I'm not the only one! Smiling I know Phantom, The Ghost Who Walks, but phantom blot? Sounds like something you get when you think you've spilt tomato sauce on your t-shirt but you haven't...but you wipe it away anyway. P

Or..could it be the sock snaffler that lurks in the washing machine! That confounded nuisance must have a name..it's had three socks, at least today!

google it.
Disney character.
looks rather like this:
[Image: PhantomBlot.gif]

we're not touching other topics now. too much ethanol to do that safely. Semi-drunk dragons = dangerous.

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-06-2012

(Sep-05-2012, 11:39 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: google it.
Disney character.
looks rather like this:
[Image: PhantomBlot.gif]

we're not touching other topics now. too much ethanol to do that safely. Semi-drunk dragons = dangerous.

That looks a bit like me making my escape from work!

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Sep-06-2012

(Sep-05-2012, 10:59 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Or..could it be the sock snaffler that lurks in the washing machine! That confounded nuisance must have a name..it's had three socks, at least today!

Big Grin Clapping