thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Sep-06-2012

you mean this creature?
[Image: th_Capture-16.png]

RE: What's happening in your world? - KekPafrany - Sep-06-2012

(Sep-05-2012, 11:39 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: we're not touching other topics now. too much ethanol to do that safely. Semi-drunk dragons = dangerous.

Dangerous because your breath can burst into flames? Innocent

nope. these beings might have launched into arguments and concepts that are best left silent and unused. proper dragons spit acid/venom, not fire.

(Sep-06-2012, 02:29 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: nope. these beings might have launched into arguments and concepts that are best left silent and unused. proper dragons spit acid/venom, not fire.

But be carefull. Alcohol can catch fire. With or without venom too. Wink

it needs to be above a certain percentage to catch fire easily.

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-06-2012

(Sep-06-2012, 02:29 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: nope. these beings might have launched into arguments and concepts that are best left silent and unused. proper dragons spit acid/venom, not fire.

So, you're an argumentative drunk, then? I just get giddy and dance on furniture and stuff..

(Sep-06-2012, 02:43 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: it needs to be above a certain percentage to catch fire easily.

I don't know how much needed, since I have never been drunk in my life, and never tried to light up alcohol Stirring, and I am not a dragon either..

not argumentative. impulsive.

But then, these beings rarely get truly drunk.

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-06-2012

(Sep-06-2012, 02:56 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: not argumentative. impulsive.

But then, these beings rarely get truly drunk.

I can't afford to get truly drunk..more's the pity Wink

RE: What's happening in your world? - Farseer - Sep-07-2012

I can't drink...it's one of those talents I have never had.

As for what's happening in my world...I thought I'd quickly check out the profiles of the jackeroos and jilleroos on our property on Facebook last night, after they'd happily informed me that they'd been FB-stalking me (!!). After a bit of searching I came across a profile picture of two of the jackeroos with their backs to the camera, holding saddles and wearing nothing but their hats. Ouch In that moment, this Farseer did learn an extremely important life lesson...!!! Blushing
Quote:.:: Kek. My name is Kek, it rhymes with cake ::.

I love the inclusion of this...I always begin with 'Kek' that rhymes with 'peck' and then read your little ditty and get it right! Thankful Slurp