thePlenty.net Forums
What's happening in your world? - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening in your world? (/thread-149.html)

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Sep-09-2012

why make you sick? unlike most mammalian-based food, the production of whale meat does not even remotely use any land suitable for producing crops. Thus it is actually quite friendly to the environment and the task of avoiding unproductive food production...

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-09-2012

(Sep-09-2012, 10:57 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: why make you sick? unlike most mammalian-based food, the production of whale meat does not even remotely use any land suitable for producing crops. Thus it is actually quite friendly to the environment and the task of avoiding unproductive food production...
I'm a vegetarian! I'd rather whales stayed in the sea, doing what whales do..

RE: What's happening in your world? - 'thul - Sep-10-2012

pointless excuse... just like with those excess U's... but nothing to do about it.

*gnaws on a vegetable patch*
Plant not food!

RE: What's happening in your world? - KekPafrany - Sep-10-2012

(Sep-09-2012, 08:20 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Whats the typical christmas dinner in your countries/regions?

I just finished a picture of a hungry werewolf, so this question is made for me Clapping

Some kind of fish (soup or roasted) would be traditional, but the half of my family hate fish, so we chose chicken instead. I like fish however..

The dessert is wallnut and poppy seed roll. I love wallnut above all, but poppy seed is not one of my favourites: more breeds are banned, and the "winner" breed is really favourless.

interesting...

what was the werewolf image for?

(Sep-10-2012, 09:07 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: what was the werewolf image for?

Here. - It was made for my own amusement.

aside from the eyes looking a tad odd, and right thumb-claw looking as if its improperly placed (from our view) it looks extremely good... it might just be the angle of the claw,
though. it seems to stick out more than the other claws...
The eyes seem to have the wrong glow... too much like a lightbulb and too little like an eye. Combined with how teeth and claws are rounded in an almost cartoonish fashion, the "evil" red glow of the eyes doesn't compute... the rest looks too "nice".

Mind you, that be the opinions of 'thul. The image is better than anything 'thul would draw, so...
Oh, and there's nearly no reason as good for making images as own amusement...

(Sep-10-2012, 10:08 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: Mind you, that be the opinions of 'thul. The image is better than anything 'thul would draw, so...
Oh, and there's nearly no reason as good for making images as own amusement...

Thank you Smiling Honest advices and opinion is rare and you have sharp eyes. Smiling I don't draw dark themes often, so it's no wonder for me if there is incoherence in the picture.

I'm working on an other wolf, but she is a musician, and comes from a whole other world and atmosphere.

Sometimes I was asked if I do commissions, but as soon as the drawing is a "must" I get blocked from all inspiration.

These beings came across a similar block a few years ago... No matter how they constructed it, it looked wrong. The model never got beyond preliminary concept.

RE: What's happening in your world? - fool-ish - Sep-10-2012

(Sep-10-2012, 12:31 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: pointless excuse... just like with those excess U's... but nothing to do about it.

*gnaws on a vegetable patch*
Plant not food!

It may be pointless to you lot. It's very much the point to me!