thePlenty.net Forums
Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) (/thread-151.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - FoolishGirl - Feb-23-2012

...and with this non-post of post, I believe I'll be graduating to "fitz" status!
Yay
Clapping
Joker

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - 'thul - Feb-23-2012

hmm... can 'thul call you "son" now?
*refers to definition in various dictionaries for "fitz"*

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - FoolishGirl - Feb-23-2012

(Feb-23-2012, 12:54 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: hmm... can 'thul call you "son" now?
*refers to definition in various dictionaries for "fitz"*
As "lord of the three realms", you may do just as you like!Thankful

*flaps off, grinning with grandiose plans*

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - Valarya - Feb-23-2012

(Feb-23-2012, 02:07 PM (UTC))FoolishGirl Wrote: As "lord of the three realms", you may do just as you like!Thankful
(Feb-23-2012, 02:17 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: *flaps off, grinning with grandiose plans*

Eda and El in a tangle, what have you done? Surrender

*thought comes flying in from a long distance, almost faint*

Wait and see... You'll figure it out eventually, little human...

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - fool-ish - Feb-23-2012

Seven hells! They're gonna be insufferable now...Lord of the Three Realms indeed!

Hells are not one among the three realms. But neither are they particularly nice for humans like yourselves. Far better alternatives exist.

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - finella - Apr-05-2012

Coming back to the initial subject of this thread Big Grin, I would like to tell you, how deeply touched I was, reading Ringsgold's/Draquius' narrative to the tangle in "Mad Ship". It really draw me to tears. I tried to read it to my husband, because he wanted to know, why I'm sobbing, but I couldn't. When I tried to explain to him, how Draquius was killed and changed into Ringsgold, he said "yes, nice little story. And what are you sniveling about?" Puh - man Mad!

RE: Emotions in the Elderling Realm (SPOILERS all books) - fool-ish - May-17-2012

You may or may not know I'm reading FF again, but anyway, Fitz's non-stop repetative rambling in fool's tent after his elfbark overdose does make me laugh..it's written so well and I can just imagine him pacing about, ferreting about with his hair, and tugging at his lip and driving fool to distraction! Then, fool's 'it's going to be a long night' at the end of the chapter when Fitz is becoming melancholic is just classic! Great stuff! Big Grin