thePlenty.net Forums
The grand videogame thread - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: The grand videogame thread (/thread-170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The grand videogame thread - 'thul - Sep-19-2010

These beings just got their 7ish year old cousin started on playing age of empires II

(they tried Warcraft II, but 64-bit windows 7 is too advanced for that game, unfortunately...)

RE: The grand videogame thread - Nuytsia - Oct-14-2010

Finished Dragon Age: Awakenings..... meh what a gip ........

Started playing The Witcher ...... gah I hate those damn hell hounds already! 'Excuse me I am TRYING to light a little candle thingy at this shrine could you STOP biting my arse for ONE minute'
It's ok so far ....... combat is a little novel but now that I'm used to it I find out they are completely changing it for #2 ..... not that I'm sure to be buying that.
I do find the artwork quite pretty and the cinematography is good with the cut scenes... but that's only fruit really.

STILL haven't played ME 1 or 2.

So, killed lots of zombies Liquid Ice?

RE: The grand videogame thread - 'thul - Oct-14-2010

'thul just played through knights of the old republic II: The Sith Lords. Next focus is to catch up on studies, then play knights of the old republic I.

RE: The grand videogame thread - Liquid Ice - Nov-03-2010

(Oct-14-2010, 04:01 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: Finished Dragon Age: Awakenings..... meh what a gip ........

Started playing The Witcher ...... gah I hate those damn hell hounds already! 'Excuse me I am TRYING to light a little candle thingy at this shrine could you STOP biting my arse for ONE minute'
It's ok so far ....... combat is a little novel but now that I'm used to it I find out they are completely changing it for #2 ..... not that I'm sure to be buying that.
I do find the artwork quite pretty and the cinematography is good with the cut scenes... but that's only fruit really.

STILL haven't played ME 1 or 2.

So, killed lots of zombies Liquid Ice?
So how did the witcher turn out for you? Was thinking of getting it a while back, never did. Did it get better, worse?

And late reply but yes, killed about 6000 or so I believe. Though that's including a second play through. (Which I never finished) P

RE: The grand videogame thread - Nuytsia - Jan-12-2011

Hmmm well I MAY not have finished The Witcher....... which I guess tells you I wasn't thrilled by it! I might go back to it, it seems pretty long and maybe I just have to get a bit further into it.

Hehehee 6000 less zombies ...... nice.....

I admit to playing a bit of the old Pharoah the other day....... after having a go on Civ 5 which I didn't really think much of.

RE: The grand videogame thread - Albertosaurus Rex - Jan-12-2011

I have really been enjoying the game Tiki Totems for Iphone recently. And when I was finished, lo and behold, Tiki Totems 2 was released! I got the first one free and the second one for just 0,79 euro cent, and let me tell you, it's real value for money!

RE: The grand videogame thread - 'thul - Jan-13-2011

These beings are fairly busy playing Starcraft II these days... A very good game...

RE: The grand videogame thread - Nuytsia - Jan-13-2011

I could never really get into the Starcrafts ........ unlike zillions of other people I guess.

RE: The grand videogame thread - 'thul - Jan-13-2011

even playing them just for the movies should be worth it... the level of detail put into them is beyond the detail available in most "real" movies...

Unlike so many other games, the starcraft games are being constantly balanced... so many games are patched up the first year or two, then the producer stops caring... the games made by blizzard are still being balanced to this day... (even the older ones)

RE: The grand videogame thread - redchild - Jan-22-2011

Finished Last Window, the sequel to Hotel Dusk. It was very good, and I may actually like it more than its predecessor. Cing definitely delivered. I hope they make another installment.

EDIT: Ok, so turns out Cing is bankrupt. Little chance of Hotel Dusk being picked up again.