thePlenty.net Forums
How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) (/thread-182.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - fool-ish - Aug-24-2012

(Aug-24-2012, 11:54 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Love it, finella! Clapping I've been using the RH vs Housework excuse for years. Proud
And as a reason not to cook anything and have take-away instead PWhistling

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - londonlassie - Aug-25-2012

(Aug-24-2012, 11:01 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: And as a reason not to cook anything and have take-away instead PWhistling

Yes, fool-ish! Big Grin Clapping

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - 'thul - Aug-25-2012

these beings prefer home-made food. cheaper and better.

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - finella - Aug-28-2012

(Aug-25-2012, 04:16 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: these beings prefer home-made food. cheaper and better.

Yes, that's true - but cooking takes too much time Stirring, when you're into RotE.
A couple of days ago I stopped with Tawny Man at the end of book one and will continue in my holiday in september. It's simply not possible for me to work, make garden, animals and househould [/i]and read Robin Hobb, although people say, that women are multitasking Big Grin. Something [i]must stay behind, and regularly it's house, garden and husband Wink

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - Farseer - Aug-28-2012

It's good to know that such things are the same the world over. P

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - finella - Aug-28-2012

(Aug-28-2012, 02:42 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: It's good to know that such things are the same the world over. P

At least with decent Robin Hobb-fans Radar. We never walk alone Wink.

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - fool-ish - Aug-28-2012

(Aug-25-2012, 04:16 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: these beings prefer home-made food. cheaper and better.
I don't like cooking, never have and if a take away is a viable (affordable at the time) option, then I'll take it. I'd sooner read than cook any day of the week!

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - 'thul - Aug-29-2012

these beings don't mind cooking, its cleaning up that is bothersome...

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - londonlassie - Aug-29-2012

(Aug-28-2012, 11:26 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote:
I don't like cooking, never have and if a take away is a viable (affordable at the time) option, then I'll take it. I'd sooner read than cook any day of the week!

This is a constant argument at my place, there's three of us and none of us like cooking OR cleaning up afterwards. Somehow it always causes an argument. Ouch

RE: How did you get involved with RotE (spoilers Farseer, TM & Soldier Son) - 'thul - Aug-29-2012

these beings don't have much choice, living alone... either they clean up, or they don't have clean stuff the next day... multiple existences do help create arguments, though...