thePlenty.net Forums
Favorite tv shows - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite tv shows (/thread-232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Favorite tv shows - fool-ish - May-23-2012

(May-23-2012, 12:00 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: As well as Revenge and Once Upon a Time, I am also enjoying watching Missing at the moment. A spy/agent-ish show, which I don't usually like, I think the drawcard for me is knowing what lengths I'd go to to save my own children and the presence of Sean Bean in the cast. Smiling

I think it's about the most number of TV shows I've ever watched in the same week...and I am feeling a teensy bit like a couch potato! P
I do like me a bit of Sean Bean PWink

RE: Favorite tv shows - 'thul - May-29-2012

Game of thrones is finally showing its true strength again... Most episodes this season have merely been good... episode nine is well above that...

RE: Favorite tv shows - fool-ish - May-29-2012

(May-29-2012, 10:42 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: Game of thrones is finally showing its true strength again... Most episodes this season have merely been good... episode nine is well above that...
So I believe! From what I've read on the series so far, this latest episode seems to have blown viewers away. I'm glad they have done this particular section justice, as it is an integral part of the story as a whole. I'm in the process of downloading season 2 and very much looking forward to watching it Big Grin

RE: Favorite tv shows - 'thul - May-29-2012

These beings suspect that the season finale will be even better... Even if it'll probably be cliffhangery...

RE: Favorite tv shows - fool-ish - May-29-2012

(May-29-2012, 10:21 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings suspect that the season finale will be even better... Even if it'll probably be cliffhangery...

Absolutely bound to be cliffhangery! P I do hope Mr. Martin has a hand in writing a certain part of Season 3 as he did this latest episode, as it seems that most people think it was that which made the difference. Can't wait to watch it now!

RE: Favorite tv shows - fool-ish - Jun-10-2012

I've finally managed to watch the first two episodes of season 2 and so far, so good! It was a joy to see Jaqen H'ghar made flesh and I very much look forward to seeing more of him. I'm a little disgruntled about Asha's name change and Alton Lannister (who?) but I suppose they had their reasons (though what they might be, I've no idea!) other than that, it was very enjoyable. Stannis is brilliant, there was even a little bit of teeth grinding going on! Davos is also great and Sallhador Saan has met my expectations. I'm liking it! P

RE: Favorite tv shows - 'thul - Jun-11-2012

That is good.

RE: Favorite tv shows - 'thul - Jun-11-2012

These beings just watched the first episode of the 5th season of true blood. It was fairly good, with lots of potential, but as the first episode, not all that much happened conclusively. Still, they will continue to watch the rest of the season.

RE: Favorite tv shows - KekPafrany - Jun-12-2012

I had prejudice against the Avatar the last airbender animated series (I don't know really why), but after two seasons I dare to tell it is far good. I'm still watching the third one.

RE: Favorite tv shows - Cara Vestrit - Jun-25-2012

(Jun-12-2012, 09:00 AM (UTC))KekPafrany Wrote: I had prejudice against the Avatar the last airbender animated series (I don't know really why), but after two seasons I dare to tell it is far good. I'm still watching the third one.

I love that series!! i have watched every epiosode like 5 times, espessially Zuko alone, which is one of my favorites. Nickelodeon is repeating it now, so i'm watching it again. It kinda confusing to watch it, while watch the legend of korra simultaniously though.Big Grin My brother and i are realy hooked to Korra by the way. We sneak down every Sunday morning to go watch the new episode online.Blushing Cant wait for the season finale next week!

Other series that i enjoy watching:
supernatural
the vampire diaries
fringe (although the fake science started to annoy me)
death note (graet anime, especially the first season)
vampire night ( vampire anime)

and a lot of other shows i'm problay missing right now