thePlenty.net Forums
Favorite tv shows - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite tv shows (/thread-232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Favorite tv shows - joost - Jun-25-2012

(Jun-25-2012, 04:43 PM (UTC))Cara Vestrit Wrote: Other series that i enjoy watching:
death note (graet anime, especially the first season)
I preferred the manga for this one.

Recently watched:
Tsubasa reservoir chronicles season 1: Not bad, but I'm not overly enthousiastic. Seeing Sumomo again was good though.
Ah! my goddess season 2: Not the best anime, but definitely one of the merriest.
Gantz: currently watching this. It's harsh, bloody, sexy, dirty, and I like it so far.

RE: Favorite tv shows - fool-ish - Jun-25-2012

(May-29-2012, 10:42 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: Game of thrones is finally showing its true strength again... Most episodes this season have merely been good... episode nine is well above that...
I've just watched episode nine and thought it was truly awesome! We even got a rendition of 'The Rains of Castamere' at the end! Loved it! One more episode to watch and then a long, long wait for season three...Sleepy

RE: Favorite tv shows - KekPafrany - Jun-26-2012

(Jun-25-2012, 04:43 PM (UTC))Cara Vestrit Wrote: It kinda confusing to watch it, while watch the legend of korra simultaniously though.Big Grin My brother and i are realy hooked to Korra by the way. We sneak down every Sunday morning to go watch the new episode online.Blushing Cant wait for the season finale next week!

I will watch the Legend of Korra with friends, just hard to find time together. But we will do it Big Grin

RE: Favorite tv shows - 'thul - Jun-26-2012

These beings have been watching the fifth season of true blood, and it does not seem quite as silly on some fronts as previously. It would seem they are finally getting into revealing more on how the vampire society is...

oh, and someone is finally starting to use faerie powers more frequently...

RE: Favorite tv shows - Farseer - Feb-03-2013

Revenge is back on sometime this month....and today I had to have a rare bit of a sleep-in after an all-nighter of reading and watching Revenge spoilers on the www! Surrender

Tsk, tsk...like I have nothing else to do in life. Much better if I'd spent that time here! Big Grin

RE: Favorite tv shows - joost - Feb-03-2013

I've seen previews of Revenge. Not my kind of show.

Currently watching Rome. Not really my kind of show either, but I'm plodding through the episodes.

RE: Favorite tv shows - Albertosaurus Rex - Feb-05-2013

I rather liked Rome, although I do wonder if every episode really needs the more explicit scenes. But the writing and acting is excellent in my opinion.

I'm currently not really into any series apart from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which has only two more episodes to go before season 3 is over. Although it has its moments, the season has been a bit of a letdown for me. The highs are not quite as high as those of season 2. I'm occasionaly watching The X-Files these days. I can't believe I've seen 6 1/2 seasons of it - it's decent, but I don't love it all that much.

The fourth season of Fringe really annoyed me. Season 3 had a rather good storyline going, but season 4 was one dumb decision after another. I'll still watch season 5 when the box set comes out, but I'm far less enthusiastic than I was before.

RE: Favorite tv shows - Valarya - Feb-08-2013

I watch 6 TV shows - but not religiously. I typically wait for the seasons to finish before I get the whole thing and watch it in succession.

Game of Thrones
True Blood
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
Glee
Big Bang Theory

RE: Favorite tv shows - Farseer - Feb-10-2013

Just realised that I have all of Season One of Game of Thrones but had been waiting to read the books first...which I finished doing last year! Surrender Will have to get to watching it at some point...something to look forward to! Smiling

RE: Favorite tv shows - joost - Feb-10-2013

I always wait for the DVD box to be released before I watch a show.

Current shows in my 'buy and watch' list:
How I met your mother
The big bang theory
True blood
Bones