thePlenty.net Forums
RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) (/thread-244.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-27-2011

gold is expensive. As is shipping it.

Angel

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nuytsia - Feb-27-2011

17 Wrote:"Not meat!"

Geees I have no idea about the others, but this rings a bell.. it's a keeper talking to their dragon in either Dragon Keeper or Dragon Haven....

I can't remember exactly what happens though! It's something like a dragon has a go at a human ...... errrrr......

some parts may ring true here, but for the most part, it is far off...

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nightchade - Feb-27-2011

(Feb-27-2011, 01:29 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: [quote="17"]"Not meat!"

Is this Nighteyes getting a whiff of Fitz's 'dead' body? Either at the end of RA when he is being dug up by Burrich and Chade or when Fitz is recalling it in FF where the limp dead hand of the Fool reminds him of the scene which he saw and smelt, through the eyes of Nighteyes ?

Now this is a guess we did not see coming... no, it is not fitz/nighteyes... nuytsia was somewhat closer...

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nightchade - Feb-27-2011

(Feb-27-2011, 04:10 PM (UTC))Nightchade Wrote:
(Feb-27-2011, 01:29 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: [quote="17"]"Not meat!"

Is this Nighteyes getting a whiff of Fitz's 'dead' body?

Aww, Blushingknew I'd read it recently and thought it must have been one of my dippings in to previous books! Is it Thymara trying to stop a dragon from munching on her Dad? near the beginning of DK?

That would almost be it... It is not Thamyra speaking... Not where 'thul quoted from... But you are close... very close...

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Mar-04-2011

These beings would recommend looking around in the same passage (±1 page)

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nightchade - Mar-05-2011

Ok..I looked this up. it must be the blue dragon, trying to eat the tree trunk after Thymaras Dad had shinned up it. Would this have been the infant Sintara? I'm sure if it was she'd be very embarrassed at that memory! BlushingThe blue dragon appears to be talking to herself...?

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Mar-06-2011

It would indeed be that one... at least if you're referring to the one a few lines or so below the one where thymara said the same...