thePlenty.net Forums
RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) (/thread-244.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-10-2012

ok, got a quote for ya... should be more difficult than some earlier ones.

same questions as always... who, when where, etc...

round 2, quote 5 Wrote:The pillow seemed little more than a larger lump on the bed

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Farseer - Feb-10-2012

What a crazy couple of days, and will stay this way for at least the next week by the looks! Surrender

No time to look back from this page but will come back to the others one day (!) Smiling ...I just had to jump in when I saw this one!

I would say that it's Sedric, in Dragon Keeper, complaining (as usual!) about his pillow while aboard Tarman, as they all made their way up the Rain River. Possibly it's onboard Paragon but I'm going with Tarman as things were far, far less civilized there, as far as I can recall, for one such as Sedric! Undecided

Nothing to do with anything but I really didn't like the man... Dodgy

Crikey...now I'm wondering if he even had something that he could truly call a 'bed'! Undecided

Will stick with what I've got until I hear a yay or a nay though... Turned

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-10-2012

*growls about pesky humans seeing right through things that should be obscure for them*

Clapping Ah, that's so funny! Big Grin The ones you think should be easy are usually brain-draining for me (and near, if not, impossible) and the ones you think should be hard are the ones I seem to know! P

Hey, I'm with you fool-ish! I can't recall where I am but it's somewhere still in the second chapter, I think, of Ship of Magic. I have a feeling I'll be mired there for a while...Book ...and likely to head back to the first chapter yet again.

Okay, while I'm here, here's another quote from me, despite the fact that I have no time at all to be sitting here thePlentying tonight!! Whistling

Quote:I would regret more risking the legitimacy of my heir.

I'm thinking that this one, if not easy, could be worked out rather swiftly with some thought...

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Valarya - Feb-10-2012

Quote:I would regret more risking the legitimacy of my heir.

Ooooh! I had no idea this thread existed! This is fun... and I'm going to be absolutely HORRID at it, hahah. Ouch

This quote seems likely it would come from a man to a future bride. So that narrows down our choices to couples planning to marry and thinking about.. erm.. 'coupling.'

I'll have to think about it awhile.

Malta + Reyn
Brashen + Althea
Dutiful + Narcheska

And I can't think of anymore, which means it's probably someone I haven't thought of, yet. P

I'm not giving away any clues Big Grin but a nice start...who said it, when, why, which book etc. I want all of the details.

(Feb-10-2012, 01:46 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: despite the fact that I have no time at all to be sitting here thePlentying tonight!! Whistling

I have less than an hour until I have to get in the car and I've not done a thing all night except sit in this chair thePlentying! Oh, well...I just love you guys! Slurp Catch you all when I return...

I'm gonna have to say Dutiful... to Narcheska.

When they were at the Narcheska's home and she was trying to persuade him that it was her right to have him? Um.. that was either book 2 or 3 of Tawny man. P

Not the one, sorry Valarya. Incorrect on all counts. The little *evil* me really enjoyed saying that! P

Okay, I really have to go now (!! Big Grin ) but hopefully that will buy you all some time for thinking.

Crap.

I got it, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reyn to Malta when they were in Jamallia dancing at the ball in their honor.

Edit: Last book of Liveship!
My turn! Big Grin

Quote:Breathlessly, he replied, "Your pain. Your life."

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - fool-ish - Feb-10-2012

(Feb-10-2012, 07:15 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: Crap.

I got it, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reyn to Malta when they were in Jamallia dancing at the ball in their honor.

Edit: Last book of Liveship!
My turn! Big Grin

Quote:Breathlessly, he replied, "Your pain. Your life."
I'm not optimistic that this is correct seeing as I'm absolutely pants at this but...Fool to Fitz when Fitz is putting (or after putting) his memories into 'girl on a dragon' ??