thePlenty.net Forums
RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) (/thread-244.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Selene - Feb-14-2012

(Feb-14-2012, 09:12 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: Clapping Good job, Selene!!! That is exactly right. I'm going to have to say you looked that up else you have a SPECTACULAR memory to remember the name of the guard (Jason), hahah. P

Then I can say that I have a SPECTACULAR memory Yay

Well, actually I reread AA about a week ago... Innocent

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Valarya - Feb-14-2012

(Feb-14-2012, 10:19 PM (UTC))Selene Wrote: Well, actually I reread AA about a week ago... Innocent

Clapping Big Grin

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Farseer - Feb-15-2012

(Feb-14-2012, 09:36 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: I'm just amazed that two of you remembered the guards name. I thought that one would be more difficult!

I never would have except that I go Rant every time I come across his name during AA re-reads...no love lost between my family member (who sahres his name) and I! P

(Feb-14-2012, 09:36 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: What, no guess at the one that was bugging you for ages, Farseer? Stirring Big Grin

I'm ignoring you Valarya Big Grin , and refuse to even look at or think about that old quote just now...no room in my mind for such a frustrating distraction today!

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Brashen - Feb-15-2012

Quote: (The old #14):
"For you have handed me the final piece of a puzzle."

Puh, I had no clue so I looked for it with google. Whistling
It directed me to a russian page where one can read the whole book... Blink

But well... I would have never guessed it. This is way to hard in my opinion. I don't know how you found it out, valarya. Or did you accidently read it?

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Valarya - Feb-15-2012

(Feb-15-2012, 12:14 AM (UTC))Brashen Wrote:
Quote: (The old #14):
"For you have handed me the final piece of a puzzle."
This is way to hard in my opinion. I don't know how you found it out, valarya. Or did you accidently read it?

It's extremely hard.. if you look back through the thread it's the one that so many people attempted to answer, in length, and still got wrong. It really could apply to so many situations (Amber comes to mind, here).

But yeah, I 100% accidentally read it. Big Grin

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-15-2012

It could have been far harder. These beings have skipped a few quotes and types of quotes that would be nigh on impossible.

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Brashen - Feb-15-2012

(Feb-15-2012, 08:24 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: It could have been far harder. These beings have skipped a few quotes and types of quotes that would be nigh on impossible.

Big Grin

Here's an example of a practically impossible quote:
"By the time dusk fell"

anyways, a new quote:
3 Wrote:A prophet and seer of Kimoalan times
Who says this? Who is he/she/it speaking to? Who was he/she/it? When was it? What book? Where was it?
2 Wrote:"For you have handed me the final piece of a puzzle."

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Valarya - Feb-15-2012

3 Wrote:A prophet and seer of Kimoalan times

Hrm... immediately I thought of Kettle and Fool having a discussion in the mountains in the 3rd book of Farseer. I'll have to give it a bit more time to sink in, though. Smiling

not those two.