thePlenty.net Forums
RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) (/thread-244.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Valarya - Feb-15-2012

'thul beings, should your quote be in quotations? Was someone speaking it? If it isn't Kettle or Fool saying it, It has to be Prilkop! Right? Ouch I still have a feeling it's from the mountain-time at the end of the first trilogy, though! I could swear Kettle said this when talking about Cabal the White. Dodgy

I'm thinking more. Whistling

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-15-2012

You'll see answer to that if you look at the questions asked.

(Feb-15-2012, 04:40 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: You'll see answer to that if you look at the questions asked.

This response makes zero sense.

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Gielske - Feb-15-2012

Quote: (The old #14):
"For you have handed me the final piece of a puzzle."
Isn't that what Reyn says to tintaglia when the bingtowners are bargaining with her?? ***Gielske remembers the phrase but has doubts about the origins***

Quote: (The old #14):
"For you have handed me the final piece of a puzzle."
Isn't that what Reyn says to tintaglia when the bingtowners are bargaining with her?? ***Gielske remembers the phrase but has doubts about the origins***

When and where do you think it is, Gielske?

2 Wrote:A prophet and seer of Kimoalan times.

Even though your response to me made zero sense, 'thul beings... I'm gonna go ahead and go with my gut instinct.

Kettle said this to Fitz in the last book of the 1st trilogy. They were traveling TO the mountains and she was speaking of Cabal the White.

When Reyn and Tintaglia agree that he will help dig in the ruins of Cassarick to seek for dragon cocoons if she will help him find Malta

That would be correct Valarya.

And the where, Gielske?

How do they call it?? The Bing Town Conclave?? Anyway the meeting place where the Bing Town traders converse

Then the answer through those several posts is to be considered correct. Now Farseer is probably going to be annoyed that you caught it so shortly after joining these forums.