thePlenty.net Forums
RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) (/thread-244.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-21-2011

It is not in the book dedication. It is inside the book. As in part the story itself.

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nuytsia - Feb-21-2011

It was worth a wild shot in the dark

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-21-2011

If you know where to look, you will find it.

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Farseer - Feb-22-2011

We're allowed to look? Uhhuh I've just been guessing! P

Here's another from me, while I'm thinking of yours!

Quote:Ouch?

(Feb-20-2011, 10:16 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: You did tell them not to reveal it, and thus they are being difficult.

Big Grin

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-22-2011

Considering that you've got roughly 5 books to look through (or more), nothing is stopping you from looking... but you'll probably end up re-reading all those books...

One thing though... No searching electronic copies of the books...

These beings have no idea on your quote right now... a single word is a bit too vague to work with...

9 Wrote:Ouch?
6 Wrote:You drowned in memories

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Farseer - Feb-22-2011

Right! I shall get to searching! Detective

(Feb-22-2011, 08:28 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: These beings have no idea on your quote right now... a single word is a bit too vague to work with...

Ah, but we humans can sometimes be just as difficult as you 'thul beings! Wink

Quote:You drowned in memories

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - 'thul - Feb-22-2011

indeed you can.

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nuytsia - Feb-22-2011

[quote='Farseer' pid='5041' dateline='1298358139']
Here's another from me, while I'm thinking of yours!

Is somewhere in the Farseer trilogy when Molly kisses Fitz?
He might have been injured from one of his escapades...?

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Nightchade - Feb-22-2011

Well I have been rummaging through the books although think I've committed the TM series to heart! My memories however have me stumped as to who drowned in them!Undecided This however raised a smile, from my favourite, the Fool. In FE he is asked by Fitz whether the prisoner he had bandaged up (Laurels witted cousin who had joined up with the Piebalds) had said 'anything' while he was being bandaged. The Fool, to annoy Fitz as well as to amuse I think, questions 'ouch?' There might be other 'ouches' but I think that's the only one with the question mark.

Here is another...who says it, where and about whom?

Quote: 'That one is more wolf than he cares to admit

RE: RotE quote game...(spoilers all books) - Farseer - Feb-23-2011

(Feb-22-2011, 10:22 PM (UTC))Nightchade Wrote:
This however raised a smile, from my favourite, the Fool. In FE he is asked by Fitz whether the prisoner he had bandaged up (Laurels witted cousin who had joined up with the Piebalds) had said 'anything' while he was being bandaged. The Fool, to annoy Fitz as well as to amuse I think, questions 'ouch?' There might be other 'ouches' but I think that's the only one with the question mark.

Clapping Well done, Nightchade!! Yes, it comes from FE, Chapter Twenty, 'Stones'.

(Feb-22-2011, 10:22 PM (UTC))Nightchade Wrote: Here is another...who says it, where and about whom?
Quote: 'That one is more wolf than he cares to admit

Hmm...I remember this one, I think. Undecided I'll say it's Nighteyes talking to Fitz about Burrich. Where though? I will have to think on that some (I don't want to do any searching unless I have to!) and when I remember the 'where', I'll be able to determine which book also.

I'm hoping Nuytsia comes across the 'thul beings' quote during her LST re-read!!!

Quote:You drowned in memories