thePlenty.net Forums
Movie snapshot game... - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Movie snapshot game... (/thread-258.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Albertosaurus Rex - Jun-08-2011

My first thought was also Game of Thrones, but for the reasons you mentioned, that is indeed not possible.

Nuytsia Wrote:I like your new (?) sig, and have no idea what your avatar is, but it's cute!

Why thank you. My new avatar is Rainbow Dash, a character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

No, really. I read that the show has a lot of adult male fans and I was completely baffled, so I decided to watch an episode just to see what the fuss was all about. And before I knew it, I was hooked. It is totally hilarious, cute without making you want to gag, and all around fun to watch.
My sig is a reference to a scene from the series in which Rarity makes dresses for the other girls and they are not satisfied and keep demanding she makes changes. Rainbow Dash's suggestions are hilariously vague, like "Make it about 20% cooler", I mean, what on Earth is that supposed to mean?

I do realize this must all sound incredibly weird coming from a 23-year old male, but trust me, it's a great show.

RE: Movie snapshot game... - 'thul - Jun-08-2011

While the style could be similar, it is not from game of thrones. Nor is it from Beowulf. These beings watched the Beowulf movie once and found it rather horrible.

These beings have also encountered numerous snapshots from that show, usually with quotes attached, mostly posted to annoy the helheim out of some overly sensitive others.

I thought the Beowulf movie was hilarious. Come on, the naked fight scene was comedy gold, just for all the creative ways they found to cover up his crotch.

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Nuytsia - Jun-08-2011

Oh oh now I must watch it!!!!
I wonder if the show has many adult female fans? heheh P

(Jun-08-2011, 02:28 PM (UTC))Albertosaurus Rex Wrote: No, really. I read that the show has a lot of adult male fans and I was completely baffled, so I decided to watch an episode just to see what the fuss was all about. And before I knew it, I was hooked. It is totally hilarious, cute without making you want to gag, and all around fun to watch.

Apparently it appeals to just about everyone. Not that I'm about to confess to people IRL that I watch it...

There was something about the animation these beings did not like.

Do you need any tips on the image 'thul posted?

I quite like the animation style, but to each his own I guess. Ah yes, to get back on topic, is your movie a recent release? Is it Black Death?

It may be a fairly recent release (within last 5ish years at least) but it is not Black death.

Unless you're being very tricky, it is probably fantasy or a historical film. Now let me think if I have seen any such in the last five years...

it is either fantasy or historical yes.