thePlenty.net Forums
Movie snapshot game... - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Everything else (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Movie snapshot game... (/thread-258.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Farseer - Jun-10-2011

(Jun-08-2011, 12:55 PM (UTC))Nuytsia Wrote: Farseer is yours the movie 'Australia'? Again I haven't seen it, but I think it has Hugh Jackman in it ......

As soon as I jumped on this morning and viewed how many posts you'd made while I was away, I thought, "Oh, no! Nuytsia's going to figure out it's Australia as soon as she sees the screenshot!"

Yes, you're right. Clapping This shot features Hugh Jackman, which I thought would give it away but, funnily enough, I can't even remember the scene! Even stranger is that he is one of my least favourite actors (as most of you know! P ) and that I didn't overly like the movie, despite it being home-grown (which is probably why I can't remember the scene...I was most likely asleep in the cinema).

Sadly, I did see and do remember the scene where he dumped the bucket of water on his head...blecky! Others may have been swooning but I was looking for a bucket of my own...

Albertosaurus Rex: My husband is thirty-eight and he doesn't miss an episode of Hannah Montana! Big Grin

RE: Movie snapshot game... - 'thul - Jun-10-2011

There are no guesses on the image these beings posted above?

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Farseer - Jun-10-2011

Sorry, none from me 'thul. Undecided

RE: Movie snapshot game... - 'thul - Jun-10-2011

Do you need tips? (like a more precise timeframe or specfic thematic components)

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Albertosaurus Rex - Jun-10-2011

@ 'thul: I'm not that much of a movie buff, so I don't know if it would help. But by all means do so.

@ Farseer: Hannah Montana? Well, like I said before, to each his own. I do like how he is apparently not afraid to share his love of the show with you.

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Farseer - Jun-11-2011

He was, however, somewhat mortified to discover that I'd shared it with you! Wink Of course, it helps having a nine-year-old daughter for him to share the couch with when they watch it together...

Yes please, 'thul - I need all the clues I can get. The only movie I can think of that involves an obvious scene with a severed sword arm is The Black Knight (Monty Python) and I know it's not that.

Here's another 'easy' one in the meantime:

RE: Movie snapshot game... - 'thul - Jun-11-2011

its release was with the last year, and it has supernatural elements...

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Albertosaurus Rex - Jun-11-2011

That's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, right?

RE: Movie snapshot game... - 'thul - Jun-11-2011

Yes, that is the one. Very easy. (farseer's mind you, not the one these beings posted)

RE: Movie snapshot game... - Farseer - Jun-11-2011

(Jun-11-2011, 07:34 AM (UTC))Albertosaurus Rex Wrote: That's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, right?

Sure is! Clapping It is taken from the scene that has come to be known as Leap of Faith .

And here's another...