thePlenty.net Forums
"First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Site and forum (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome! Read these first, please. (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) (/thread-3.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - FoolishGirl - May-09-2011

Hi fool-ish! Welcome aboard!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - Farseer - May-09-2011

(May-08-2011, 11:59 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Hi, I was thrilled to find this forum as I've become a massive fan of Robin Hobb's books!

Well met and welcome, fool-ish! Slurp

(May-08-2011, 11:59 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: I adore Fitz, a gorgeous (personality-wise) boy and so far, an equally gorgeous man (looks-wise too maybe Wink)

I am so glad you agree! *sigh* Fitz... Wub

(May-08-2011, 11:59 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: ..oh yes I can ramble! P Joker

(To the tune of 'The Gambler' by Kenny Rogers)

On a cool, autumn mornin' on a forum called the Plenty,
I met up with the rambler; we were both obsessed with Hobb,
So we took turns a-posting....

Dance

Ramble on, fool-ish! P

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - fool-ish - May-09-2011

Thanks for the lovely welcome! Big Grin Foolishgirl, I hope I haven't trod on your toes with my username, I didn't realise there was another foolish Blushing sorry. And Farseer, surely it can't just be me and thee that thinks FitzChivalry Farseer is gorgeous! Wub I'm gonna have a ramble around the forum and probably will resurrect age old threads to waffle on P

P.S. Slurp = Nosey! Bless him.

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - FoolishGirl - May-09-2011

(May-09-2011, 01:24 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Thanks for the lovely welcome! Big Grin Foolishgirl, I hope I haven't trod on your toes with my username, I didn't realise there was another foolish Blushing sorry. ...P.S. Slurp = Nosey! Bless him.

Hey, fool-ish, don't worry, my toes are not feeling trodden upon. It's all a testament to our beloved Beloved! Although from your comments, I would gather that Fitz is your fave character?

The Nosey shout-out made my morning! Big Grin

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - fool-ish - May-09-2011

(May-09-2011, 04:56 PM (UTC))FoolishGirl Wrote:
(May-09-2011, 01:24 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: Thanks for the lovely welcome! Big Grin Foolishgirl, I hope I haven't trod on your toes with my username, I didn't realise there was another foolish Blushing sorry. ...P.S. Slurp = Nosey! Bless him.

Hey, fool-ish, don't worry, my toes are not feeling trodden upon. It's all a testament to our beloved Beloved! Although from your comments, I would gather that Fitz is your fave character?

The Nosey shout-out made my morning! Big Grin

And the fool of course! He's a wonderful character...funny, complex, mysterious Joker Burrich too, he's the kind of guy a person needs in their life from time to time. Loads more besides! Been having a ramble around the forum and find I daren't look at any threads on RotE because of all the spoiler alerts! I will though when I've finished Tawny Man. I'll see if I can find a thread that won't spoil me Smiling That cute little dog does remind me of Nosey Big Grin

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - FoolishGirl - May-10-2011

Oh, you will so enjoy the Tawny Man trilogy, fool-ish! Keep us posted of your impressions as you make your way through.

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - fool-ish - May-11-2011

I'm very nearly at the end of Fool's Errand. I've just had to stop reading to compose myself for a few moments! Enjoyed every single page of this book; Lord Golden..what an absolute star he is! Like the Assassin books, it's dredged up every human emotion I have. Itching to get my hands on the next two.

I am perhaps becoming a little obsessed though...making futile attempts at wit-bonding with cat. Alas, all he does is hiss at me! P

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - 'thul - May-11-2011

you should not forget to also read the liveship and rain wild books...

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - fool-ish - May-11-2011

(May-11-2011, 10:29 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: you should not forget to also read the liveship and rain wild books...

They're all on my mahoosive wish list!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" - 'thul - May-12-2011

good...