thePlenty.net Forums
"First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Site and forum (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome! Read these first, please. (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) (/thread-3.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Narya - Feb-28-2012

Finished DH rather early than late. This evening, it's on to SoM!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - 'thul - Feb-28-2012

Excellent. Most excellent.

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - finella - Feb-28-2012

Enjoy it!!! The trilogy is always a great read!!!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Farseer - Mar-14-2012

Take a look at our newest member's impressive name... tomfoolerie...now, isn't that clever?! Clapping

Just brilliant! Thankful

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - FoolishGirl - Mar-15-2012

(Mar-14-2012, 10:56 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Take a look at our newest member's impressive name... tomfoolerie...now, isn't that clever?! Clapping

Just brilliant! Thankful

Perfect! Welcome, tomfoolerie. Don't hesitate to speak up, we're mostly harmless! Big Grin

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - fool-ish - Mar-15-2012

Clapping Fab name! Hello and welcome tomfoolerie! Smiling

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Provost - Apr-07-2012

Hello all,
Been through all the books once, a few of them twice. Sent my brother a copy of Shaman's Crossing. (He's at one of our Military Academies.) Here's hoping we can all work out more of the backstory together.

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Farseer - Apr-08-2012

(Apr-07-2012, 10:49 PM (UTC))Provost Wrote: Sent my brother a copy of Shaman's Crossing.

Great! It would also be wonderful to hear your thoughts on the SS series over on the Gernia thread. Smiling

(Apr-07-2012, 10:49 PM (UTC))Provost Wrote: Here's hoping we can all work out more of the backstory together.

Yes! Clapping Yay

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Farseer - Apr-21-2012

I can't remember where you are in the whole England-scheme-of-things, fool-ish...are you very far from London? Do you go there at all?

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - fool-ish - Apr-21-2012

(Apr-21-2012, 01:27 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: I can't remember where you are in the whole England-scheme-of-things, fool-ish...are you very far from London? Do you go there at all?
I live in the north of England, Farseer. Nowhere near London (at least 400 miles away) but I have visited the capital a few times, yes. Any particular reason why you ask? Smiling