thePlenty.net Forums
"First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Site and forum (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome! Read these first, please. (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) (/thread-3.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Farseer - Oct-29-2012

(Oct-29-2012, 11:07 AM (UTC))Tebasile Wrote: I think I was registered at, what I presume was, the previous forum nearly a decade ago but did not post very much.

Ah, a bit of history here! Clapping

Well met and welcome, Tebasile! Grouphug I am driving around the country and replying in the wee hours of the morning with swags of people sleeping around me. P

(Oct-29-2012, 11:07 AM (UTC))Tebasile Wrote: And as this ever expanding saga has caught my imagination once again I came here to look for new insights and discussions.

Wonderful! Slurp

(Oct-29-2012, 11:07 AM (UTC))Tebasile Wrote: I hope that I will have time to participate more this time. Smiling

Time? Yes *nods*, time is sometimes a luxury very difficult to acquire, especially when wishing to spend it here in thePlenty.

Great to have you here, Tebasile. Flowers

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - fool-ish - Oct-29-2012

Hello Tebasile Smiling

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - finella - Oct-30-2012

(Oct-29-2012, 04:28 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Finella meat?

No, no Finella meat either. Neither for thul nor for these beings. Your hoggish P!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - 'thul - Oct-30-2012

Not hoggish, hungry! Give meat!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - finella - Oct-30-2012

(Oct-30-2012, 09:18 AM (UTC))thul Wrote: Not hoggish, hungry! Give meat!
when 'thul write in all italics, it is the lord of the three realms within 'thul speaking. A fairly egoistical, but also somewhat simple-minded dragon. Think before responding to such posts.

thinking ... Whistling

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - 'thul - Oct-30-2012

Hungry! no think! Give meat!

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Tebasile - Nov-02-2012

Hi,

sorry it took me a while to come around to answering here.

I have enough in RL to do at the moment. Down

And I caved and bought and read City of Dragons in the meantime. Wink

To avoid gettig spoiled here of course, nothing to do with being impatient.. Big Grin

But here I am again Smiling

Farseer, thank you for the warm and wet Slurp welcome. Smiling
Reminds me of how my big black doggy called "Mini "( she was only half as big as rest of the litter, so the name stuck) tries to greet everbody, whether they appriciate it or.... not...Whistling

finella, northwest for me is currently the middle of nowhere north of Osnabrück with anything that can really be counted as a town at least 30km away.
Which for Farseer of course is rather near and by no means the middle of nowhere. Wink
But it is a rural and sparsely settled as you can get around here.

Most people leave here to get a job in the south I went up here for mine.. go figure. P

'

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - 'thul - Nov-05-2012

no worries, tebasile...

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - Luckheart - May-16-2013

Hi all !

I've been reading Robin Hobb for quite a while Book, and the Realm of the Elderlings is easily my favourite book-verse to get lost in Smiling

However, this is the first time I've taken this obsession online, and I was shocked & surprised to find it has quite a following, and fansites Big Grin

So far I have only read the Farseer trilogy, the Liveship trilogy, the Tawny Man trilogy, and 3/4 books of the Rain Wild chronicles (my brother is purchasing Blood of Dragons as we speakP) Oh, and the Soldier Son trilogy, yet I found that they didn't grab me as much. Undecided
I would be interested in expanding my library of Robin Hobb/Megan Lindholme books, and any direction of where to go would be appreciated Smiling [/font]

RE: "First, let me introduce you to yourself" (Beware RotE Spoilers) - 'thul - May-16-2013

These beings we'come thee to the plenty.

Have you read the short stories set in the Realm of the Elderlings? Beyond Blood of Dragons, there is unfortunately no other stories in this realm beyond those that you might not have read.

The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince
Blue Boots
The Inheritance
Homecoming
Words Like Coins (this one is hard to get hold of)
Cat's Meat

Who is your favorite character so far? Are you like a few here obsessed with The fool? or perhaps Fitz? Nighteyes? or do one of the dragons or dragon keepers hold the title of favorite for you?