thePlenty.net Forums
Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Upcoming books & other RH news (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) (/thread-362.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Farseer - Feb-27-2013

^ Mervi, that's what you get for going all Lord-of-the-Rings-y on us. P

(Feb-25-2013, 09:28 AM (UTC))joost Wrote: [quote=''thul' pid='13547' dateline='1361778287']
Not where I live. I live in the 'mountains' of The Netherlands (a whopping 200m above sea level!).

Sounds like a nosebleed waiting to happen...! Big Grin

(Feb-25-2013, 09:28 AM (UTC))joost Wrote: But I can see both the neighbour on the left and the one on the right, something you're probably not used to Big Grin.

Where we are now, since our move six months ago, it's like living in a small town. Just awful. If I'd had my way, I'd have left by now! We have our family, a core staff group of around thirteen and numerous contractors who come and go (about twelve at present). Lots of buildings within the homestead complex...and it all makes me a little nuts. Radar

This week I am six hours away attending a school function with my daughter (almost 2am here and I'm sitting in a community kitchen while everyone else sleeps...as normal people do at this time of the day! Sleeping ) and although I am in a town surrounded by FAR more people than I would be if I were at home, I actually feel refreshed. At home I was beginning to feel cabin feverish! Surrender

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Mervi - Feb-27-2013

I've just started a discussion thread for people who have actually got the book and are reading/have read it - so we can keep speculation and fact separate and this thread somewhat safe to wait in for those who will be waiting for their copies longer.

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Farseer - Mar-07-2013

Seven more days = one more week. Clapping Yay Dance Happyballoon Smiling Big Grin

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Valarya - Mar-08-2013

How do people already have the book? And how will you get yours in one week, Farseer? I've called around to a few stores here and they won't have them until close to April 9th, which is the release date. That's an entire month away....

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - 'thul - Mar-08-2013

varying release dates throughout the world, Valarya.

From Bookdepository.co.uk:
Published: 14 March 2013

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Farseer - Mar-08-2013

Aussie (and UK last I heard) release date is March 14th. Smiling Some here Down Under even have them already.

US release date given so far is later than ours...

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - joost - Mar-08-2013

Sheesh, you're still talking about this old book? I've read it ages ago.

Big Grin

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - 'thul - Mar-08-2013

*Looks at Farseer while pointing at joost*

Meat!
*saunters towards joost*

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Valarya - Mar-08-2013

(Mar-08-2013, 02:41 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Some here Down Under even have them already.

Ahh, I think most of the people posting on the newsgroup are Aussies, so that was confusing the crap out of me how they were getting them so early. I even called around some of the local book stores to see if they had put them out, too - only to find out they haven't received their shipments yet! Haha Dodgy Our release is almost an entire month behind yours. Crying

(Mar-08-2013, 04:55 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: Sheesh, you're still talking about this old book? I've read it ages ago.

Big Grin

Rant Jerk. Dodgy

RE: Blood of Dragons (spoilers RotE incl City of Dragons) - Farseer - Mar-09-2013

(Mar-08-2013, 04:55 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: Sheesh, you're still talking about this old book? I've read it ages ago.

Big Grin

Big Grin Too funny!!! Battery low and in a crowd looking at me as I laugh like a fool into my phone but, ah joost... Clapping
Laughing made me forget why I came here...Tor.com has a BoD excerpt, similar to TWPatPP. Will post link when I can. Smiling