thePlenty.net Forums
Blood of dragons - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Blood of dragons (/thread-397.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Blood of dragons - Relpda - Jan-22-2012

(Jan-18-2012, 10:41 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote:
(Jan-18-2012, 09:34 AM (UTC))finella Wrote: no questions left

I haven't read them yet but I'd bet my children on the fact that there are still 'plenty' of questions left to be answered by the end of BoD... Joker

Don't let me down Tangle Leader!! P

I agree, I'm living in hope now for the announcement of a further book featuring our Farseer friends! Wub

RE: Blood of dragons - joost - Feb-01-2012

The preview of City of dragons reveals the identity of Chassim.

RE: Blood of dragons - Valarya - Feb-01-2012

(Feb-01-2012, 01:23 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: The preview of City of dragons reveals the identity of Chassim.

What does this MEAN!? Surrender

RE: Blood of dragons - joost - Feb-01-2012

(Feb-01-2012, 08:39 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote:
(Feb-01-2012, 01:23 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: The preview of City of dragons reveals the identity of Chassim.

What does this MEAN!? Surrender
In the part of City of dragons you can browse there is a list of characters at the beginning. It explains who Chassim is.

RE: Blood of dragons - Brashen - Feb-13-2012

Joost, you already read blood of dragons?
I mean... city of dragons just came out and you finished BoD in January?
Is Robin already this far and you are one of her lectors?

RE: Blood of dragons - Valarya - Feb-13-2012

(Feb-13-2012, 05:26 PM (UTC))Brashen Wrote: Joost, you already read blood of dragons?
I mean... city of dragons just came out and you finished BoD in January?
Is Robin already this far and you are one of her lectors?

He's just one of the lucky ones who lives in a country where the publishers translated both and released both.

Unfortunately the publishers for the US won't be releasing BoD until next year. Crying

(Feb-13-2012, 05:39 PM (UTC))Valarya Wrote: He's just one of the lucky ones who lives in a country where the publishers translated both and released both.

Unfortunately the publishers for the US won't be releasing BoD until next year. Crying

Ah, so Robin already wrote both, but the US publishes one after the other for the sake of marketing and the danish guys are easy with it and just published both the same time??

RE: Blood of dragons - Valarya - Feb-13-2012

(Feb-13-2012, 05:48 PM (UTC))Brashen Wrote: Ah, so Robin already wrote both, but the US publishes one after the other for the sake of marketing and the danish guys are easy with it and just published both the same time??

That's exactly right. Down

It makes me so angry knowing the book is done (and HAS been done! Dodgy ) but we won't get it for another year due to stipulations the publisher has set down for this region.

RE: Blood of dragons - 'thul - Feb-13-2012

right except for that it is "dutch" not "danish".

Ah, oh yes... dutch... right.