thePlenty.net Forums
A song of Ice and fire discussion (spoilers incl A Dance with Dragons) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Off-topic (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other universes (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: A song of Ice and fire discussion (spoilers incl A Dance with Dragons) (/thread-41.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - 'thul - Jan-16-2012

Arya is one of the few POVs present in both of those... It would appear Martin likes her just as much as people here...

now if 'thul were to reveal that arya is goinfgg e ru w g bipa seb pva en pwcma...
[ Text actively garbled by the International anti-spoiler authority directive 54647-B ]

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - fool-ish - Jan-16-2012

(Jan-16-2012, 03:24 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Arya is one of the few POVs present in both of those... It would appear Martin likes her just as much as people here...

now if 'thul were to reveal that arya is goinfgg e ru w g bipa seb pva en pwcma...
[ Text actively garbled by the International anti-spoiler authority directive 54647-B ]
Is she really? Well fancy that!

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - 'thul - Jan-16-2012

Now that spoiler kill was odd... It seems the IASA has begun using mind control now... MInd control! The nerve!

ok, so what's next?

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - fool-ish - Jan-16-2012

I've reached Arya's POV! Clapping And Jaime's! It's so good to see familiar characters again! Big Grin

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - 'thul - Jan-17-2012

excellent... Most excellent...

These beings will soon have to continue that re-read...

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - Farseer - Jan-17-2012

I try to avoid looking at the posts in this thread too closely (just check for spam and swearing or hate-mail-type stuff P ), and will continue to do so until I finally get to read the books (when the series is done, so however many years from now that will be is anyone's guess!). Is a spoiler tag needed in the title thread, to include up to ADwD (?), so that you can all talk freely, or are you doing that anyway? Up to you all...just thought I'd check. Flowers

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - Albertosaurus Rex - Jan-17-2012

I quite like Arya, but I have. No. Clue. Where Martin is going with her storyline.

RE: A song of Ice and fire discussion - Valarya - Jan-17-2012

(Jan-17-2012, 11:00 AM (UTC))thul Wrote:

I would have to agree with you, 'thul beings.. but:

[spoiler="Warning! ADWD and beyond theory/spoiler!"]
I have a feeling she'll get a ton of training from the Faceless men, then end up in Dany's army as an unknown - in order to get home. And when she's back on Westeros, the only person who will ever recognize her again is Jon.. and only because Nymeria will be with her.[/spoiler]

Happy thinking? Big Grin