thePlenty.net Forums
city of dragons character help - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: city of dragons character help (/thread-444.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: city of dragons character help - fool-ish - Apr-17-2012

Leggings to me are leg-hugging garments, though without the stretchiness they have today and so resulting in baggy knees as Davad Restart modelled in LST. One wouldn't notice baggy knees so much on a looser pair of pants so I stand firm with my image of men in tights...about a 900 denier knit P

RE: city of dragons character help - 'thul - Apr-17-2012

if you're so obsessed with men in tights, just go ahead and watch robin hood: men in tights

RE: city of dragons character help - fool-ish - Apr-17-2012

(Apr-17-2012, 11:33 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: if you're so obsessed with men in tights, just go ahead and watch robin hood: men in tights
I have Big Grin And that is exactly what springs to mind when I read about leggings! And I'm not obsessed, some legs should never be allowed out in leggings, ever! However, I'd surmise that Fitz had a fine pair of pins that would look good in anything...or nothing P

RE: city of dragons character help - 'thul - Apr-17-2012

women...

*shakes head and walks off*

('thul have waited long to find a situation that actually fit well in...)

RE: city of dragons character help - Farseer - Apr-18-2012

(Apr-17-2012, 11:42 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: some legs should never be allowed out in leggings, ever!

Yes, like anyone who ever played Robin Hood! P

(Apr-17-2012, 11:42 PM (UTC))fool-ish Wrote: However, I'd surmise that Fitz had a fine pair of pins that would look good in anything...or nothing P

Toohot Oh, yeah! And I couldn't care less if my husband sees this post or not...! Big Grin

RE: city of dragons character help - reecem27 - Apr-18-2012

so far off topic now that i'm a little concerned you guys are about to start debating whether the fool's hat should be called a crown or if beer brewed with upper-rain wilds river water would taste similar to Australia's "pure blonde"...

I've read a lot enough about Malta and her companions now to get the gist of the LST trilogy and continue with CoD confidently knowing Malta's place in the story.

I am glad I found this forum though. Thanks for the help! Surrender

RE: city of dragons character help - Farseer - Apr-18-2012

Off topic? Where?! Knight

*sigh* Ring-in mods can just never do the job properly! Innocent Whistling

(Apr-18-2012, 05:11 AM (UTC))reecem27 Wrote: would taste similar to Australia's "pure blonde"...

There aren't enough carbs in there for me to have bothered to taste it. Actually, any beer is terrible but, being a Queenslander, I'd only ever go for XXXX...but let's not go more off topic!! P

(Apr-18-2012, 05:11 AM (UTC))reecem27 Wrote: I've read a lot enough about Malta and her companions now to get the gist of the LST trilogy and continue with CoD confidently knowing Malta's place in the story.

Great! Your assessment of CoD so far was spot on, even without any backstory info.

(Apr-18-2012, 05:11 AM (UTC))reecem27 Wrote: I am glad I found this forum though. Thanks for the help! Surrender

Come back any time. Grouphug

RE: city of dragons character help - 'thul - Apr-18-2012

(Apr-18-2012, 08:26 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote:
(Apr-18-2012, 05:11 AM (UTC))reecem27 Wrote: I am glad I found this forum though. Thanks for the help! Surrender

Come back any time. Grouphug

Wait.. what... you're letting 'im leave?
*grins widely, as only a dragon can do*

RE: city of dragons character help - fool-ish - Apr-18-2012

(Apr-17-2012, 11:53 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: women...

*shakes head and walks off*

('thul have waited long to find a situation that actually fit well in...)
can't live with us, can't live without us P

Oh and sorry for going off topic, it's just so easy to get sidetracked

RE: city of dragons character help - 'thul - Apr-18-2012

it looks like the topic was answered, even if it had a few sidetracks...