thePlenty.net Forums
The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Upcoming books & other RH news (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince (/thread-481.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - 'thul - Mar-04-2013

These beings decided to wait with purchasing it till after their birthday.

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Farseer - Mar-04-2013

Done! I knew the end well before the end but the end was still...

Yay Yay Clapping Clapping Dance Clapping Clapping Yay

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Valarya - Mar-04-2013

(Mar-04-2013, 11:32 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Done! I knew the end well before the end but the end was still...

Yay Yay Clapping Clapping Dance Clapping Clapping Yay

I don't even have a copy! Eeeeeeeee Crying

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Farseer - Mar-04-2013

As mentioned previously, I did lend my copy of A Fantasy Medley to a member of Robin's Newsgroup last year so am happy to now lend my copy of AWPatPP to any 'regular' thePlenty member who has been unable to make the purchase for whatever reason. If not now, then later. Smiling
Just read this properly!

(Feb-22-2013, 11:17 AM (UTC))joost Wrote: and squeaked a little bit.

Big Grin

I now have a very funny picture of a squeaking joost in my head. P

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Valarya - Mar-04-2013

(Mar-04-2013, 10:00 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ... am happy to now lend my copy of AWPatPP to any 'regular' thePlenty member who has been unable to make the purchase for whatever reason. If not now, then later.

How would you go about doing this? Big Grin

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - joost - Mar-04-2013

I finished it. Not very impressed to be honest. It's a story that went into one eye and out of the other. Probably my least favourite 6D story so far.

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Farseer - Mar-05-2013

Happy to mail it to you, Valarya. PM me a postal address and it's yours to loan. Smiling

(Mar-04-2013, 11:11 PM (UTC))joost Wrote: It's a story that went into one eye and out of the other.

Smiling

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Farseer - Mar-05-2013

Very quick visit. Am sure I'll have many more to add when time allows. Some bits I enjoyed:

Sorry!!!

Crikey I hope nobody in the world was just in this thread...I'd ended it with /quote rather than /spoiler and thus the spoilers were open to all who entered! Crying

My apologies if you stumbled in in the seconds prior to my realising my mistake!

Surrender

Afterthought: anyone wishing to revisit the mention of the Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince's tale in Royal Assassin can find it in Chapter Thirty-One ' Torture'. Smiling

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Valarya - Mar-05-2013

(Mar-05-2013, 03:25 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: Happy to mail it to you, Valarya. PM me a postal address and it's yours to loan. Smiling

That is a wonderfully sweet gesture, and if you lived closer I'd take you up on it.. but it'd probably cost the same to post something to Australia than to just support Robin and buy my own copy. Smiling Thank you, though!!

RE: The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince - Farseer - Mar-06-2013

^ I thought the same after I made the offer. Big Grin Slurp