thePlenty.net Forums
Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Upcoming books & other RH news (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) (/thread-485.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - finella - Nov-20-2012

(Nov-15-2012, 11:39 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ... as the strong opinions and speculations that often turn into hate mail threats and personal attacks that is what concerns Robin.

I just cannot BELIEVE that peple do that DodgyOuch!!! It's simply unbelievable to me. How can they dare!!!
And I am honestly completely sick of the discussion about the gender of The Fool.

[quote]Even with lots of words, I still don't quite manage to spit out exactly what's up in my noggin.[quote]
That is what happens to me too.

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - Farseer - Nov-20-2012

(Nov-20-2012, 11:02 AM (UTC))finella Wrote:
(Nov-15-2012, 11:39 PM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: ... as the strong opinions and speculations that often turn into hate mail threats and personal attacks that is what concerns Robin.

I just cannot BELIEVE that peple do that DodgyOuch!!! It's simply unbelievable to me. How can they dare!!!

I can't fathom it either. Down

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - 'thul - Nov-20-2012

'thul can imagine it, even if they would never go to such themselves.

Just look at the average obsession of certain people here. Take that, twist it around and give it a negative view of equal strength. That ought to give you the sort of source for such detestable opinions. Some people are so sure about how things "should" be, that they cannot accept them not being that way. It is sad, really.

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - Farseer - Nov-20-2012

(Nov-20-2012, 09:38 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Just look at the average obsession of certain people here.

What are you trying to say?! Blink Big Grin

(Nov-20-2012, 09:38 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Take that, twist it around and give it a negative view of equal strength. That ought to give you the sort of source for such detestable opinions. Some people are so sure about how things "should" be, that they cannot accept them not being that way. It is sad, really.

*nod* That is true. True indeed.

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - 'thul - Nov-21-2012

now what was it? ahh... right...

Hungry! Give Meat!

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - finella - Nov-21-2012

(Nov-20-2012, 09:38 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: Just look at the average obsession of certain people here.

Declare yourself RantRant:Mad

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - 'thul - Nov-21-2012

Did these beings exclude themselves anywhere from that grouping?

RE: Fitz Fool 1 ??? (Spoilers all Hobb books incl CoD) - Farseer - Nov-21-2012

(Nov-21-2012, 12:20 PM (UTC))finella Wrote: Declare yourself RantRant:Mad

Big Grin Oh, too funny, finella!!! Clapping P