thePlenty.net Forums
Character List - Printable Version

+- thePlenty.net Forums (https://theplenty.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Realm of the Elderlings (https://theplenty.net/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Character List (/thread-61.html)

Character List - chefswife - Aug-18-2009

Does anyone know of a character list of the Farseer/Tawny Man/Liveship books? I'm starting the Dragon Keeper and there are characters that seem familiar but it's been a while since I've read the other books. I don't want to go into the Dragon Keeper thread to avoid spoilers. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Big Grin
Duh! Never mind. Just took a more extensive look at this site and found it.
Thanks!

RE: Character List - Mervi - Aug-18-2009

Well, you can take a look at the Characters category pages at the wiki for starters. Wink It currently only has characters from the Hobb books. However I'm afraid it only covers currently the first trilogy, a handful of Liveship characters, everyone from "Homecoming" and "the Inheritance" (but not "Words Like Coins") and the first two Tawny Man books.

Without giving away any real spoilers, I think we found only 4 familiar names from the Dragon Keeper. *counts fingers and looks around to see if others agree*

RE: Character List - londonlassie - Sep-01-2012

(Aug-18-2009, 10:12 PM (UTC))Mervi Wrote: Without giving away any real spoilers, I think we found only 4 familiar names from the Dragon Keeper. *counts fingers and looks around to see if others agree*

I got five, Mervi, but it's been a while since I read Dragon Keeper so I might be mistaken.

RE: Character List - 'thul - Sep-02-2012

these beings got the following:

RE: Character List - joost - Sep-02-2012

RE: Character List - Farseer - Sep-03-2012

I think I'm going to have to disagree with all of you and say that there were even more familiar names that appeared in RWC than have been listed here thus far... *RWC spoiler*

P

EDIT: Sorry...added an 's' to the code...hope I didn't spoil anything!!!!

Ah, the wiki...I have such a difficult time making it even here let alone there...such a sad state of affairs! Down

RE: Character List - joost - Sep-03-2012

(Sep-03-2012, 09:06 AM (UTC))Farseer Wrote: I think I'm going to have to disagree with all of you and say that there were even more familiar names that appeared in RWC than have been listed here thus far... *RWC spoiler*
'thul mentioned these in his post.

RE: Character List - 'thul - Sep-03-2012

indeed. There were a couple of others as well, but they are on the edges between objects and characters. (no need to name them)

RE: Character List - londonlassie - Sep-03-2012

(Sep-02-2012, 01:51 PM (UTC))thul Wrote: these beings got the following:

I got

But darn, I forgot

RE: Character List - 'thul - Sep-04-2012

these beings, as mentioned in their previous post, left out the last one from your first spoiler and forgot the second-to-last...